NetMD Driver 64-bit Win7 or Vista Version 1.2

About This File

These are the drivers you will need to get NetMD devices to work with 64-bit Windows 7 and Vista. For Hi-MD devices in Hi-MD mode, no driver is needed, however for NetMD mode you will still need this.

Compatible models:

NetMD:

• MZ-N1
  • LAM-1
  • MDS-JB980
  • MZ-N505
  • MZ-S1
  • MZ-N707
  • MZ-N10
  • MZ-N910
  • MZ-NF810/N710
  • MZ-NF610/N510
  • MZ-NE410
  • MZ-NE910/NE810
  • LAM-10
  • AM-NX1
  • MDS-S500
  • AM-NX9
  • Sharp IM-MT880/899
  • Sharp IM-DR400/410
  • Sharp IM-DR420/DR80/DR580
  • Kenwood DMC-S9NET

Hi-MD:

• MZ-NH1
  • MZ-NH3D
  • MZ-NH900
  • MZ-NHF800/NH700
  • MZ-NH600/NH600D
  • MZ-N920
  • MZ-DH10P
  • MZ-RH10/M100
  • MZ-RH910/M10
  • MZ-RH1/M200

Others:

• C7NT
  • L7HD
  • 333NT/373NT

(Note: PCLK functionality will NOT work with this driver set, so no M-Crew is possible unless you use the XP virtual machine in W7 Pro or Ultimate)

Here's a video one user posted in the forums. Thanks muchly, "proudofmylife"

A word to the wise: if you want to see what is actually depicted (text), recommend watching on youtube rather than in this window here. That's an option if you right-click the screen shot here. That will allow you to view in full screen, thereby seeing the details quite clearly.

What's New in Version   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

I installed this driver in my new Windows 7 home premium based PC but it does not work because it is not "digitally signed."

Share this comment

thx 4 that.but my N1, N10 and N707 do not work in win7 64 bit as a netmd device.it comes message the driver has already being installed.but it

Share this comment

sorry Have a Driver Net MD MDS-NT1? windows 7 x64 download Help me Pls..

Share this comment

Sorry, I just downloaded the compressed archive, but there's no any exe to install the driver... how is the instalation of this driver?

Share this comment

Sorry, I just downloaded the compressed archive, but there's no any exe to install the driver... how is the instalation of this driver?

Share this comment

Hi,

these drivers works perfectly,makes my MD not so old!

You're really fucking good guys....

Thanx a lot...

Geejee, France.

Share this comment

Hi,

I am very grateful for the driver netmd760.sys, which I installed yesterday according to your recommendations. It works fine and enables me to manage my non-Hi-MD minidisc media with my Windows 7 64 bit computer.

However, when I playback the tracks, I get no sound from the computer's loudspeakers. Is this normal?

Thanks for your help.

Gorgomiz, Belgium

Share this comment

I've an IM-DR420H and this driver unfortunately doesn't seem to work for Windows 7 64bit. Has anyone got it to work for this model, or will I have to only use it on my older PC on WindowsXP? I try to update the drivers in Windows7, but it refuses to recognise it as a valid driver.

Share this comment

Hi

Awesome!

Very much appreciative!

I had to use the youtube video, but figured it out!

My MZ-N910 is now working on my Windows 7 Professional 64-bit machine.

Thanks HEAPS!

Lisa, Australia

Share this comment

dude, u are a god! I've been looking for many moons to find something like this...3 cheers for the minidisk lovers out there

Share this comment

Yo dudes,

got my N707 back working on my Vista x64 with SoS 4.3 - works like charm!

Finally found, what i desprately searched!

Thx!

Share this comment

Hey guys,

Ive downloaded the driver and extracted the files, but when I go into the Net MD properties the icon to select update driver is is greyed out and cant be selected. Ive watched the vid numerous times. Am I missing a step somewhere???

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Thank you very much for sharing this File - now it is working fine. Lots of greetings form germany.

Share this comment

Thanks very much for this hard work and effort - works great with my MZ-S1 to be able to finally erase a disk! Got to love the internet community of developers. Thanks!

Share this comment

Omfgwtfbbq, you are amazing!! Thank you so much for bringing my MZN10 back to life. I love you.

Share this comment

thank you man.... the n505 was my first mp3 player, it was collecting dust in a drawer for 10 years, now it's working again, you've made my day :)

andrew from croatia

Share this comment