NetMD Driver 64-bit Win7 or Vista Version 1.4

About This File

These are the drivers you will need to get NetMD devices to work with 64-bit Windows 7 and Vista. For Hi-MD devices in Hi-MD mode, no driver is needed, however for NetMD mode you will still need this.

Compatible models:

NetMD:

• NW-E7/E10
  • MZ-N1
  • LAM-1
  • MDS-JB980
  • MZ-N505
  • MZ-S1
  • MZ-N707
  • MZ-N10
  • MZ-N910
  • MZ-NF810/N710
  • MZ-NF610/N510
  • MZ-NE410
  • MZ-NE910/NE810
  • LAM-10
  • AM-NX1
  • MDS-S500
  • AM-NX9
  • Sharp IM-MT880/899
  • Sharp IM-DR400/410
  • Sharp IM-DR420/DR80/DR580
  • Kenwood DMC-S9NET
  • Panasonic SJ-MR250

Hi-MD:

• MZ-NH1
  • MZ-NH3D
  • MZ-NH900
  • MZ-NHF800/NH700
  • MZ-NH600/NH600D
  • MZ-N920
  • MZ-DH10P
  • MZ-RH10/M100
  • MZ-RH910/M10
  • MZ-RH1/M200

Others:

• CMT-M333NT/373NT
  • CMT-SE9

(Note: PCLK functionality will NOT work with this driver set, so no M-Crew is possible unless you use the XP virtual machine in W7 Pro or Ultimate)

Here's a video one user posted in the forums. Thanks muchly, "proudofmylife"

A word to the wise: if you want to see what is actually depicted (text), recommend watching on youtube rather than in this window here. That's an option if you right-click the screen shot here. That will allow you to view in full screen, thereby seeing the details quite clearly.

Stupid software, now there are TWO FILES, but you only want the SECOND ONE. The first is the previous version, and you need the one with August 2020 date.

What's New in Version Version 1.4   See changelog

Released

• 1st October 2013 - Updated to add Sharp (fixed Aiwa NX-9) models.
  • 3rd Nov 2014 - Tweaks to enable M333/373NT, C7, L7HD
  • 17th Nov 2017 - Panasonic SJ-MR250 (Thanks to Fabian)
  • 18th Nov 2019 - removed bad line for PCLK (thanks to Kris01)

Added NW-E7 and NW-E10

Corrected M333/373, removed C7 and L7HD, we don't know the PIDs
Added CMT-SE9

(note the latest PCLK.zip contains entries for three different USB connections, including the above)

NETMD760.zip

NETMD760.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I installed this driver in my new Windows 7 home premium based PC but it does not work because it is not "digitally signed."

Sorry, I just downloaded the compressed archive, but there's no any exe to install the driver... how is the instalation of this driver?

Hi,

I am very grateful for the driver netmd760.sys, which I installed yesterday according to your recommendations. It works fine and enables me to manage my non-Hi-MD minidisc media with my Windows 7 64 bit computer.

However, when I playback the tracks, I get no sound from the computer's loudspeakers. Is this normal?

Thanks for your help.

Gorgomiz, Belgium

I've an IM-DR420H and this driver unfortunately doesn't seem to work for Windows 7 64bit. Has anyone got it to work for this model, or will I have to only use it on my older PC on WindowsXP? I try to update the drivers in Windows7, but it refuses to recognise it as a valid driver.

Hi

Awesome!

Very much appreciative!

I had to use the youtube video, but figured it out!

My MZ-N910 is now working on my Windows 7 Professional 64-bit machine.

Thanks HEAPS!

Lisa, Australia

Hey guys,

Ive downloaded the driver and extracted the files, but when I go into the Net MD properties the icon to select update driver is is greyed out and cant be selected. Ive watched the vid numerous times. Am I missing a step somewhere???

• Like 1

Thanks very much for this hard work and effort - works great with my MZ-S1 to be able to finally erase a disk! Got to love the internet community of developers. Thanks!

thank you man.... the n505 was my first mp3 player, it was collecting dust in a drawer for 10 years, now it's working again, you've made my day :)

andrew from croatia