NetMD Driver 64-bit Win7 or Vista Version 1.4

About This File

These are the drivers you will need to get NetMD devices to work with 64-bit Windows 7 and Vista. For Hi-MD devices in Hi-MD mode, no driver is needed, however for NetMD mode you will still need this.

Compatible models:

NetMD:

• NW-E7/E10
  • MZ-N1
  • LAM-1
  • MDS-JB980
  • MZ-N505
  • MZ-S1
  • MZ-N707
  • MZ-N10
  • MZ-N910
  • MZ-NF810/N710
  • MZ-NF610/N510
  • MZ-NE410
  • MZ-NE910/NE810
  • LAM-10
  • AM-NX1
  • MDS-S500
  • AM-NX9
  • Sharp IM-MT880/899
  • Sharp IM-DR400/410
  • Sharp IM-DR420/DR80/DR580
  • Kenwood DMC-S9NET
  • Panasonic SJ-MR250

Hi-MD:

• MZ-NH1
  • MZ-NH3D
  • MZ-NH900
  • MZ-NHF800/NH700
  • MZ-NH600/NH600D
  • MZ-N920
  • MZ-DH10P
  • MZ-RH10/M100
  • MZ-RH910/M10
  • MZ-RH1/M200

Others:

• CMT-M333NT/373NT
  • CMT-SE9

(Note: PCLK functionality will NOT work with this driver set, so no M-Crew is possible unless you use the XP virtual machine in W7 Pro or Ultimate)

Here's a video one user posted in the forums. Thanks muchly, "proudofmylife"

A word to the wise: if you want to see what is actually depicted (text), recommend watching on youtube rather than in this window here. That's an option if you right-click the screen shot here. That will allow you to view in full screen, thereby seeing the details quite clearly.

Stupid software, now there are TWO FILES, but you only want the SECOND ONE. The first is the previous version, and you need the one with August 2020 date.

What's New in Version Version 1.4   See changelog

Released

• 1st October 2013 - Updated to add Sharp (fixed Aiwa NX-9) models.
  • 3rd Nov 2014 - Tweaks to enable M333/373NT, C7, L7HD
  • 17th Nov 2017 - Panasonic SJ-MR250 (Thanks to Fabian)
  • 18th Nov 2019 - removed bad line for PCLK (thanks to Kris01)

Added NW-E7 and NW-E10

Corrected M333/373, removed C7 and L7HD, we don't know the PIDs
Added CMT-SE9

(note the latest PCLK.zip contains entries for three different USB connections, including the above)

NETMD760.zip

NETMD760.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is awesome! Thank you so much for this! I had done something different before, but my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING. I wasn't able to figure out how I did it before and I'm thankful I found this information! It did take me a bit to figure out that I needed to place the driver information that I downloaded from here into the Personal Audio Driver file from Sony. Good thing there is a tutorial! I LOVE my mini disc and am disappointed that Sony can't get their act together and fix this. In a world where we have advancing technology, you would think that they would want to be on the ball! ANYWHO, thanks again!

Hey guys,

Ive downloaded the driver and extracted the files, but when I go into the Net MD properties the icon to select update driver is is greyed out and cant be selected. Ive watched the vid numerous times. Am I missing a step somewhere???

I'm having the same problem. I have an MD Walkman MZ-N710. Please help anyone :( . Thanks

The driver download works fine with my MZ-NH700 and Windows 7 Pro 64-bit in conjunction with the SonicStage 4.3 Ultimate download. Thanks a lot, it means I can keep enjoying using my MD player. Grateful also to proudofmylife for his YouTube driver installation tutorial.

Wow...I can't believe how many hours of trawling around the Web it took to find this and an offline installer for SonicStage but I am finally in a position where I can use the NetMD functions of my MZ-RH1 again. Thanks guys!

Hi I have downloaded the Net MD win7 64bit driver and installed no problems!!! In device manager it states under universal serial bus controllers :NetMD this device is working properly.

The only problem i have now is getting Sonic Stage 4.3 installed and working otherwise the Net MD is useless even with a usb driver installed properly and working? The Net MD does not show up as a mass storage device so without the Sonic Stage its pretty much useless!

I have downloaded Sonic Stage 4.3 from this site and it installed successfully in windows 7 64bit Ultimate and after running the program as administrator all the features and functions of the program are available BUT now what i'm up against is when i have got some music tracks loaded in to my library in sonic stage i then go to transfer to my Net MD and it starts to do the converting of all the tracks.Then it stops and states transferring can't continue and there was an error????? So i am stuck now and really want to use Sonic Stage in windows 7 ultimate? :(

Someone please help or advise or am i flogging a dead horse using Net MD and Sonic Stage on windows 7 64bit and should i use it on a winXP system instead?? I am reluctant to digging out my XP tower and setting it up but if this is the only way then i may do it but would like some info on whether this can be done on win7 64bit first ;)

Firstly I must declare that I'm a complete novice. I installed the software on my windows 7 64 bit computer but when I tried to load the driver my computer doesn't recognise it.

When I download the NETMD760.exe file is downloaded to the Download directory, I try to load it to the "Personal Audio Driver" directory and I think when I do this something goes wrong as I get the message " Windows could not find driver software for your device ".

It would be great if somebody could help me.

Cheers

Wolf

I have Windows 7, 64 bit and have downloaded the driver NETMD760. My Net MZ-N910 is recognised ok in devices and it states it is working ok. I have loaded the latest Sonic Stage Ultimate from this website but cannot get it to run. It opens and says after a few seconds  "The programme has stopped working". I have tried various combinations of compatibility modes.

I notice when I look at the properties of the new driver it says System32driversNetMD760.sys Is it correct that it states 32 not 64?

Any help you can provide to get my Sonic Stage working is appreciated. Thank you.

I´ve added the Panasonic SJ-MR250 to my NetMD760 yesterday.

In case anybody needs it here is the VID

%NETMDUSB.DeviceDesc%=NETMDUSB.Dev, USBVID_04DA&PID_23B3    ; Panasonic SJ-MR250

Of course it works..

:-)

Working well with Win7 Pro 64.  Using a MZ-M200 to import live recordings made with my trusty R50s.  In the past, I've imported in real time, using line out & soundcard in.  This is blistering fast in comparison.  The .oma files play back with VLC, but I will probably have to convert some of them to another format to use with video editing software.  Win 7 sent me to the Sony site for a driver for the MZ-M200, and it came up with PA_DRIVER-V.EXE, which only ran then told me I had the correct audio driver already, but would not help the system to recognize the MD unit.  I probably would not have been able to get everything to work without the SS 4.3 Ultimate & drivers available through these forums.  Thanks to those who donated their time, expertise, and hard work to make this all possible.  Better support here than from Sony!

hey guys i'm so glad i found this site. 

my old pc died and the new one well lets just say no sonic stage no support from sony and i have tons of mds and still love to put stuff on to md as i'm sure you can imagine panic ensued!!

but thanks to the awesome guys on here i was able to get a new ultimate sonic stage to down load and then needed the driver for my net md to work on my new windows 7 64 bit professional machine.....

Has any one tried this on windows 10 yet

as a computer idiot it took me a while to figure out where to put those drivers, encase it helps anyone else here's the file path C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Personal Audio Driver 

cheers

Andy

hi just watched the video but my mini disc does not show up when i press start, computer. Its not there so I cant follow the rest of the process to install the driver. I do get a box saying installing driver software, which of course it does not do and then says no driver software found.Can anyone help ? I did find device and hardware trouble shooting window but gave me no option to choose a driver from my computer to install