NetMD Driver 64-bit Win7 or Vista Version 1.2

About This File

These are the drivers you will need to get NetMD devices to work with 64-bit Windows 7 and Vista. For Hi-MD devices in Hi-MD mode, no driver is needed, however for NetMD mode you will still need this.

Compatible models:

NetMD:

• MZ-N1
  • LAM-1
  • MDS-JB980
  • MZ-N505
  • MZ-S1
  • MZ-N707
  • MZ-N10
  • MZ-N910
  • MZ-NF810/N710
  • MZ-NF610/N510
  • MZ-NE410
  • MZ-NE910/NE810
  • LAM-10
  • AM-NX1
  • MDS-S500
  • AM-NX9
  • Sharp IM-MT880/899
  • Sharp IM-DR400/410
  • Sharp IM-DR420/DR80/DR580
  • Kenwood DMC-S9NET

Hi-MD:

• MZ-NH1
  • MZ-NH3D
  • MZ-NH900
  • MZ-NHF800/NH700
  • MZ-NH600/NH600D
  • MZ-N920
  • MZ-DH10P
  • MZ-RH10/M100
  • MZ-RH910/M10
  • MZ-RH1/M200

Others:

• C7NT
  • L7HD
  • 333NT/373NT

(Note: PCLK functionality will NOT work with this driver set, so no M-Crew is possible unless you use the XP virtual machine in W7 Pro or Ultimate)

Here's a video one user posted in the forums. Thanks muchly, "proudofmylife"

A word to the wise: if you want to see what is actually depicted (text), recommend watching on youtube rather than in this window here. That's an option if you right-click the screen shot here. That will allow you to view in full screen, thereby seeing the details quite clearly.

What's New in Version Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• 1st October 2013 - Updated to add Sharp (fixed Aiwa NX-9) models.
  • 3rd Nov 2014 - Tweaks to enable M333/373NT, C7, L7HD

User Feedback

Anyone with a MZ-N420D ?   Trying this on windows 10 but no driver found. Running SonicStage perfectly on windows 10.

Share this comment

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 8:02 PM, ersat1 said:

Anyone with a MZ-N420D ?   Trying this on windows 10 but no driver found. Running SonicStage perfectly on windows 10.

Yes....I have one of those and it works fine for me. But there is a trick to getting it to work on Windows 8 or later. Refer to my post with the instructions to install the NetMD drivers for windows 8.  Its relatively easy and step by step anyone can follow it and get their NetMD working with Win8 or WIn10. The trick is to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10 and to manually install the driver for the NetMD device which will be listed as an error in device manager.

Follow this link http://forums.sonyinsider.com/topic/27868-netmd-for-windows-8/#comment-182705 to my tutorial of how to do this. The tutorial is for Windows 8....but the steps are identical to Windows 10. Follow my step-by-step guide checklist on the driver signature disabling, next watch the video on how to install the diver through device manager (Windows 7 video but exactly the same steps on Windows 8 and Windows 10). Only difference is the first step which is for disabling the driver enforcement. Its pretty well and easily typed out so you shouldn't have any problems with it....

Really hope this helps!!! :-)

Let me know if you cant figure it out. I wouldn't mind jumping on your machine remotely with TeamViewer or something and do it for you if need be.

Let me know.

-Kona

Share this comment

Does anyone know which drivers are needed for MZ-DN430 psyc Sony Mini Disc player?  I need them for windows 8.1 Please help thank you.

Share this comment

where can i get 64bit driver?   running win8.1 on dell inspiron laptop.  got SS4.3 its the Ultimate.

sony MD MZNF610 net md.  Thanks-you guys rock.     (george)

ghart5671@gmail.com

Share this comment

When logged in you should see a blue/green download button top right at this page.

Share this comment