Christopher

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to Invision Power Board 2.2.1.

For a complete list of new features, read the post <a href="http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=226814&view=findpost&p=1417890">here</a>. The most noticeable is the new profile view and topic reply functions. Enjoy.

Also, I am still working on the default skin. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 months later...

Kurisu-san,

having walkman logo on the left side corner of the atraclife logo in the front page will be good , I guess.

I guess "products" also shd figure in "home :about :forums :downloads:" tab in the front page. In the products, we can have small write-up for each product with pointers to galleries and user review. Sonystyle does not provide cool gallery.

wat say ?

Edited by theFanboy

• 11 months later...

We are sorry for the long absence folks! I promise we will find creative ways to revive both the main blog and the forum. As a start, I am bringing forth a good friend and fellow member, Stan M (vaiofreak) to help Ascariss moderate the forum. In addition to being a new moderator, Stan will also contribute informative pieces to the main blog. Once again, thanks for your continued support and interests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

Great to hear that the site is still alive and well and you guys are looking into moving it forward. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is a wonderful resource and community for all of us. Keep up the great work!

I was wondering if you guys need some help keeping the blog updated with the latest news in the world of ATRAC, Walkman and Sony in general. Because I am sure some of us users (me included!) would be happy to help in that area! I remember when I first started using ATRACLife, it was one of the best sites for Sony specific news and I would love to help and contribute to see a return to that.

• 4 months later...

All I can say is that I made a really serious mistake today trying to install something new for the forums. Basically, it's a centralized log-in system that would allow people who have registered here to have a registration in place already for the new forums at Sony Insider. Well, I uploaded things wrong and totally screwed up the SQL database and some other things. Thankfully, Invision Power Board support is absolutely incredible and fixed the problem. So, phew.

p.s. Please report any problems.

Ah... that explains why my login was rejected yesterday.

I clicked on 'I've forgotten my password', even though I hadn't, and got a new one emailed to me.

I'd like to change the new password back to the old one though, any ideas?

Edited by juli