Sony Insider Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Multilanguage Support For The Forums..

Hello, I've noticed a few of you don't speak English as your native language. So why should you have to adhere to English for this interface? I've already added German support for a few of our friends, but if you would like your native language as default just make your request here and I'll see if I can add it.

I'm Italian... even if I don't really need this new feature I think that other italian people could enjoy this biggrin.gif

Here's difficult one. I'm Finnish. rolleyes.gif

btw. Our asian friends (japanese, korean, chinese) might gladly visit these forums and share their news & experiences. But I bet you can't do that?

Asian languages haven't really been done that well for Invision. I did locate Italian + Finnish however, and will load them a in a little bit.

Also I'm Italian, I need to write in language italian!  I live at Milan.

sarebbe bello se ci fosse un forum dove poter scambiare i nostri pareri in italiano. mi sa che ci sarebbero altri ragazzi, anche se non molti, pur considerando che in italia il minidisc è un binario morto... sad.gif

^^^^ Yes.... wacko.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif sorry MZ-NH1, I said that would be nice if could be special sections for each language of the most spoken. Not everybody can explane their opinion as well as by their mother language. But I know, it's a very difficult thing...

What about Spanish? I don't need the feature either, bit it can be so useful for some people. Think of it!

For certainty I'll make mention of it again that I'd like support for Dutch :)

No one has made it yet.

What about Spanish? I don't need the feature either, bit it can be so useful for some people. Think of it!

Give me a hour and it'll be in (hopefully).