The "warn" Feature.

Christopher

Hello,

A great feature of Invision Power Board [what this forum is currently using] is the warn feature for moderators and admins. This allows us to restrict posting indefinitely or for a select amount of days, restrict board access [ban] for a set amount of days, simply up the warning percentage of a user and more.

Only you can see your own warning status. You cannot see anyone else's warning status.

If we do feel the need to warn you, we will always notify you via PM as to why you were warned and a description of the punishment [if necessary].

Warnings will rarely occur though, as everyone here is so friendly. biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tony wong

Hello,

A great feature of Invision Power Board [what this forum is currently using] is the warn feature for moderators and admins. This allows us to restrict posting indefinitely or for a select amount of days, restrict board access [ban] for a set amount of days, simply up the warning percentage of a user and more.

Only you can see your own warning status. You cannot see anyone else's warning status.

If we do feel the need to warn you, we will always notify you via PM as to why you were warned and a description of the punishment [if necessary].

Warnings will rarely occur though, as everyone here is so friendly. biggrin.gif

hey, I don't get why I am being warned ph34r.gif

hey, I don't get why I am being warned  ph34r.gif

I suggest, that you reread your last postings, you might find it yourself.

Aside from that, I suggest, that you discuss administrative decisions regarding you and your account via E-Mail or private message with the moderator/admin in question.

Private things shouldn't be spread out on the forum.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...