Aeriyn Has Resigned From The Moderating Team.

Christopher

Effective immediately, Aeriyn has resigned from the moderating team. She will still be active here and be put into the VIP group. In her prime, she was an excellent moderator and I look forward to her future contributions to this community.

Just to you skeptics, yes, two moderators leaving in one week is odd for a forum of this size but if you really think about it, we had too many moderators in the first place.

I will probably hire someone in her place regardless.

Well, it is good to have another point of view, but yes, it is for the best that the current staff is more keen on MD - it presents us better to the community that we're serving and doesn't create rifts amongst us as well.

As for the chapter bit, I agree, and I am very excited for MDCF in 2005.

Well, I appreciate aeriyn's depth of knowledge on many issues in regards to phones and amps. I will also like the fact that we have no anti-MD mods anymore. It's certainly the beginning of a new chapter here at the MDCF.

I'm still here. biggrin.gif

And yeah, that was one of the reasons I didn't want to mod anymore. Since I don't use MD anymore, my interaction on this forum went down. It happened once when everything started going to Hi-MD discussion; I still was using normal MD. Then when I got my iPod Mini, it kinda seemed pointless in the fact that I wasn't here enough to actually moderate well.

I will, of course, remain on hand to keep Chris from going nuts, as well as try to help newbies into the realm of high-end audio from getting ripped off. happy.gif

And yes, Chris, my avatar is my character from World of Warcraft. biggrin.gif

(pov from community member)

I've enjoyed reading Aeriyn’s posts. Her point of view shaped by her knowledge of electronics, headphones, all this stuff etc... has helped me gain knowledge of portable music devices and accessories. Without being a devil’s advocate, she has prompted me to assess my reasons for using md. I might as well admit now that I intend to diversify my portable music device collection with the purchase of a mini I-pod unit. I never would have considered this had it not been for her postings. In closing, I’d also like to say her sense of humour came through in many postings; something not everyone can accomplish when they try.

sorry to see you leave the position aeriyn. not agreeing with you yet respecting your opinion is not something that comes easy to me yet you've managed it on many occasions. good to see it won't end your contributions

Edited by atrain