Do You Like The New Default Skin?

Christopher

Do you like the new look of the forums?  

1. 1. Do you like the new look of the forums?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It needs work [please add comment].

I must say, it is a lot more colourful than the rooq, and I quite like it. Nice and bluey :S tongue.gif

But yeh, looks good I recon

Is there a way you can change the "TOP" Button, because I think it should stand out from the "Report" button. I often miss it because it is the same, light blue colour. Just my opinion.

I must admit, it is a hell lot more colourful as rooq tongue.gif, and I like it now.

good.gif

AHAHAHAH Chris! SORRY, if what you say is true!

I have orange hair, so many teachers at school call me 'Bluey', and since skmetal07 calles the new skin "its bluey", maybe that is why I am more attracted to it tongue.gif

Looks goo though mate!

Keep up the excellent work!

Maybe consider this? If enough people think it is a good idea, otherwise forget I said it tongue.gif

Change the "TOP" Button, because I think it should stand out from the "Report" button. I often miss it because it is the same, light blue colour. Just my opinion.

And if you can remember everyone's names from this forum, call me Andrew tongue.gif

Edited by MZ-NH1

BOO to this new number letter font thingy.

i literally spent time actually finding a link, time i have been building up while being able to surf the forums with my eyes closed not a few hours ago

it looks fancy but i dont think its good for functionality

Thank you for your comments. Perhaps you may like the Rooq skin instead? Perhaps I could bring back the old default skin as a choice, like Rooq.

p.s. I accidentally destroyed the poll. Vote again! biggrin.gif

BOO to this new number letter font thingy.

i literally spent time actually finding a link, time i have been building up while being able to surf the forums with my eyes closed not a few hours ago

it looks fancy but i dont think its good for functionality

Some people are just so fussy arnt they Chris! ohmy.gifcool.gif

tongue.gif

Edited by MZ-NH1

It doesn't really bother me - I don't expect everyone to like what I like. wink.gif Yes, I know the big number thing is a bit odd, but I've never seen it at any other forum before and I think it's very unique. Plus our forum has a very sophisticated look now, yet keeps with the times. This style screams our decade.

I will see what I can do about the "Top" button, Andrew. smile.gif

Ahahah cheers mate tongue.gif

Yeh, I personally think the big numbers mate the site look professional and more technologically advanced.. is that makes any sense :S tongue.gif

p.s. I think I am the only 1 here in this forum who uses the smilies so much wacko.gif my bad tongue.gif

Edited by MZ-NH1

i've had the internet in my room since '96 & can say i've never ever used a smiley. don't like 'em at all. i guess i find them juvenile & illiterate ... or something.

the weird thing is i don't mind it so much in others though.

I agree, the 'TOP' button should stand out a bit or being a bit moved away to prevent hitting 'REPORT' instead.

The big numbers are a nice touch too. Keep 'em.

The ROOQ-skin needs a bit tweaking too - links should get either a different color or should be underlined.

Finally - Xmas. Yes, it is only 10 months away, so the Winterland skin from onelotus would be great for that... smile.gif

Sorry, but I say Boo too. I don't mind the big numbers...kind of like 'em, but the topic/title placement has my eyes searching too long. I like the columns. They help my eyes keep things organized/categorized/separated. I had to go back to rooq to really appreciate this. Just give me the standard default (which I still think is quite distinguished looking) and eye and my I's will be happy. : ) Thanks for continuing to aim to please.

Thank you for being honest, and I have brought back the old default skin; you may choose it in the usual place.

Additionally, I would really appreciate it if anyone else could just spend a moment to comment on the new skin, espesically if it's negative [or something that needs to be worked on]. I need to know what's wrong with it so I can see what I can do about correcting such.

Guest tony wong

I like the old one

and I changed it to old default again, hehe

[added at later times...]

is it the number of topics and replies so important?

well, as a IT "boy" I can tell u these 2 number have caught people's attention

and it made reading to other content on the forum page a bit harder

anyway, I go for the old skin biggrin.gif

Edited by tony wong