Sony Insider Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tiesto

Equipment Browser Update

I have a doubt: why hasn't minidisc.org updated the equipment browser with the new (or not so new) devices released on Japan? or is this browser just for western devices? There are a lot of nice minidisc players that minidisc.org hasnt listed sad.gif ... peace

http://www.ecat.sony.co.jp/audio/walkman/c...&ST=1&VC=1&PG=1

http://www.yodobashi.com/enjoy/more/produc...5/11634234.html

i'm sure it'll be updated; there just needs to have a sufficient amount of info for each unit, i guess. the new hi-md units were just released last week; give it some time.

it's not just euro issue units, take a look through the awesome range of boomboxes & see how many of them were ever released outside japan.

i'm sure it'll be updated; there just needs to have a sufficient amount of info for each unit, i guess. the new hi-md units were just released last week; give it some time.

Yes, but they updated the list with the 2nd genaration HiMD devices so fast that I began to wonder what happen with the NetMD devices released lately huh.gif?

Edited by Tiesto

in the western world new sony 'psyc' low end stuff, i forget the model #s.

I'm quite peturbed to see Sony's recent MDPs absent from the list. There were released quite some time ago: the E630 and E730 untis.

Guest tony wong

I'm quite peturbed to see Sony's recent MDPs absent from the list. There were released quite some time ago: the E630 and E730 untis.

yes, quite a many is missed

Funny, I recently got ahold of an E630 and was surprised to find it not listed in the browser.

What is the process to adding new entries?

There was talk of having the equipment browswer switched to Wiki so we could all contribute. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet,