Sony Insider Forums
xispe

GYM | Network Walkman BROWSER-PLAYER-EXTRACTOR

as far as i'm concerned, I want to keep my covers in my mp3 tag on my computer but i don't want to send covers on my NWHD5 to keep running GYM...

I'm just finding how to do: I'm using MP3FM to do the transfert and covers are not on my NWHD5! I think that winamp plugin must do the same thing...

thanks for help vovo! (and sorry for english ^^)

A new build : GYM 1.3 ! :D

GYM 1.3.zip

- .net 2.0 compatible , .net 1.0 and 1.1 may be uninstalled.

(with pictures in listview and dialogs for directory selecting ...)

- 1Mb reading on Mp3 header to bypass covers stored in MP3 files.

- few interface improvements

- crack.mp3 added on zip file

GYM forever :clover:

Edited by Vovo

When I run the KeyWizard it dies when it generates the keys. I guess I need the "crack.mp3" which is not in the zip.

I took one from an earlier build, but maybe best to have it in the new zip, if it's updated or if others don't have the old one.

Edit: Crashed when comparing the files, just disappears.

Would be great if you could add all files necessary to use the wizard.

Thanks.

Edited by Andreasvb

hurraah you're my hero! thank you

i'm sorry if this is too much to ask but can the instructions from somewhere in this thread be copied and pasted into a .txt and included in the zip?

Edited by sh33p

Guys can you start a new thread every time you do a release of GYM so that we can track releases better?

tanks

great work btw

keep it going this is great stuff

-free4

Hi I got some problems with GYM. Ive downloaded 1.2Beta version and I have used the key wizard and gotten the decode and encode keys. I´ve got NET framework 1.1 installed.

When I try to open GYM I first get this message -

Microsoft .NET Framework.

An unhandeld exception has ocurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and try to attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will shut down immediately.

E:\OMGAUDIO\20P07\1G0027P0.JPG

If I see details there some talk about JIT Debugging and config files. Do I have to change something in the Windows set-up?

If I click continue this message comes up:

Microsoft .NET Framework.

An unhandeld exception has ocurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and try to attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will shut down immediately.

Object reefrance not set to an instance of an object.

I can see all my mp3-files from my HD-5 in the GYM but the message won´t go away som I can use it....

What can I do to get this right?

Guest Stuge

Welcome to AtracLife !

Not Sure ,But have you tried to reinstall the Netframework ?

Also ,I will suggest you to follow the instruction given on the first again & see what happens?

Hi I got some problems with GYM. Ive downloaded 1.2Beta version and I have used the key wizard and gotten the decode and encode keys. I´ve got NET framework 1.1 installed.

Try GYM 1.3 with .net 2.0, that will be better.

I tried that yesterday. I deleted all the old files concerning GYM. I installed .net 2.0 and installed GYM 1.3 and redid the whole keywizard process. But I´m still getting the .net window with wrongmessage with reference to E:\OMGAUDIO\20P07\1G0027P0.JPG

This should be a file that´s in my HD5 but I´ve looked thru all the files and there are no JPG`s, just OMA´s. Could it be that the JPG is conformed to a OMA on the HD5?

Thanks for trying to help me.

All my files on the HD5 is OMA. - are these not conformable to mp3?

Edited by elperro

I tried that yesterday. I deleted all the old files concerning GYM. I installed .net 2.0 and installed GYM 1.3 and redid the whole keywizard process. But I´m still getting the .net window with wrongmessage with reference to E:\OMGAUDIO\20P07\1G0027P0.JPG

This should be a file that´s in my HD5 but I´ve looked thru all the files and there are no JPG`s, just OMA´s. Could it be that the JPG is conformed to a OMA on the HD5?

Thanks for trying to help me.

All my files on the HD5 is OMA. - are these not conformable to mp3?

Elperro,

I had the same problem as you. I found that if I deleted all the Atrac files from the player (i did this with Sonicstage) that the GYM software opened up with no errors.

But I don't seem to be able to save files. When I try to save some files the dialog box appears but it doesn't let me choose the location to save the files and if I press the save button nothing happens.

any cahnce of a version that runs on the pocket pc. shorly it is just a case of downloading the compact .net framworks sdk for the pocket pc and recompiling the sorce code.

SONY NW-HD5

Hi there. I have an HD5 model and am needing answers to a few questions before I attemt to haxor it with these programs

1) are these programs really as simple to use as they claim to be ?

2) If once I have installed MP3FM on my HD5 can i simply and eaisly hook it up to a friends computer who has neither GYM, sonic stage or MP3fm installed and upload / dowload music freely and eaisly ?

3) will installing MP3fm on my device buggar it up at all and is it completely (AND EAISLY.. as in a simple uninstall button) reversable ?

I like the idea of these programs, and I really would like to remove teh restriction of the sony products but If i cant find out an answer to my questions Ill just be using sonic stage ( atleast I know it works and I dont have to risk fucking my device up testing it out to see if it will)

Faust

I tried this program called GYM, made keys with keywizard, opened gym.exe, it shows correctly all my tracks on my walkman, but if I click to save selected tracks (while tracks are selected), it saves only an empty folder named the songs album, but not the song. What is wrong? I have A608.

Edited by asadasad22