NetMd driver for MDS-780

Rate this topic

adagio

A couple of years ago I bought a Sony MDS-JE780 NetMD recorder. I use it mainly for time-shifted radio listening and have never connected it to my PC. I should now like to do this so that in conjuction with Win NMD I can edit tracks in WAV/MP3 format.

For the life of me I cannot find the CD that came with it - OPenMG Jukebox 2.2. I have tried SonicStage 3.1 and PA_Driver.exe to no avail. OS Windows XP Pro SP2

Is there any kind person who could help please?

David

Edited by adagio

The 780 is probably the same as the 980 since they came out the same summer.  The drivers are part of openmg, not sonicstage.

here is a thread dealing with this topic from earlier this year...

drivers for jb980

Thanks for taking the trouble to respond. Found the driver files, installed and bingo! All now works fine.

David

• 4 years later...

hello

maybe somebody will help me , I have mds je780 and i have the same problem , i try to acces the link to download the program but the link is not functionable .

i know ... we are in 2010 but i like MDs and when is posible i want to connect my je780 to pc . first_move.gif

so.... somebody will help me ? scratch_one-s_head.gif

I've uploaded a set of old "deck" drivers here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tz0wdghygum

The drivers are really old and not certified for modern operating systems. They will probably work with 32-bit Windows 2000 and Windows XP, but I am not sure about later OSes.

Edited by Avrin

I've uploaded a set of old "deck" drivers here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tz0wdghygum

The drivers are really old and not certified for modern operating systems. They will probably work with 32-bit Windows 2000 and Windows XP, but I am not sure about later OSes.

I`ve tried to download but my OS won`t allow me to access it from this site. Can you please upload again somewhere else where i can download from. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...