Sony Insider Forums
Ishiyoshi

TDK MD | BIT Club

TDK MD | BIT Club - 2000 Series

The 2000 Bit Club series was first announced on August 1, 2000 and released for retail sale on October 2, 2000. This series comes in four unique designs (BIT Fire, BIT Zebra, BIT Girl and BIT Balloon) and available in both 74min and 80min variant.

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

I've just acquired this never seen before Tartan design BIT Club disc; and I believe it belong to BIT Club's 2000 series since it has the same metal shutter of the series. Enjoy the pictures. :)

Wow! Are you going to open it? ;)

I think this 2000 series has got some unpleasant, ok ugly - lol, designs (I'm more partial to the 2002 series), but they sure are unique. Not like some other sets where you have the same design in 5 different colors. Go TDK.

Wow! Are you going to open it? ;)

I think this 2000 series has got some unpleasant, ok ugly - lol, designs (I'm more partial to the 2002 series), but they sure are unique. Not like some other sets where you have the same design in 5 different colors. Go TDK.

I will definitely open the tartan disc as soon as I acquired another piece. :) As for designs, the 2000 series is indeed not as interesting in comparison to the 2002 series. Definitely, Go TDK! :lol: