Names of songs while transfering

Rate this topic

sonyrajan

Hi everybody,

Just picked up this deck in Japan, CMT-AH10, real neat deck, plays Hi-MD, MD, Atrac3, CD, MP3, tape, radio, the works plus also is a NetMD player.

http://www.sony.jp/products/systemstereo/CMT-AH10/index.html

After reading the posts on this forum, have also downloaded SonicStage 3.2

The problem that i have is that the names of songs and artist's names are not transfered while transfering songs to the Hi-MD. Anyways to get around this or is this the way it is supposed to be.

Thanks

Sony

cool.gif

The problem that i have is that the names of songs and artist's names are not transfered while transfering songs to the Hi-MD. Anyways to get around this or is this the way it is supposed to be.

Thanks

Sony

Though the screen on that unit seems to be multi-line I can't really tell what it is displaying... You might have to press a "DISPLAY" or "TIME/TEXT" button on the unit or remote to see the disc/group/track names--have you tried that?

Roland M.

Well Sonicstage does show the song names and artist names, but when transfered into the Hi-MD nothing shows.

I have tried all formats so far, ATRAC3 & ATRAC3+ but to no avail.

The problem with re-entering is that all the menu's are in Japanese, and after contacting SONY, they say that they don't supply any english manuals. Hence kinda stuck.

Thanks