Erasing again.

Rate this topic

fenrir

hi

I'm new to MD - I bought recently Sony MZ-N505 recorder and have some MD with music on them, but I would like to totally erase them. The problem is, that I can neither do it from the device itself (I get the TrPROT message) nor from the PC. I already tried to initialize the MD, but it failed sad.gif

The second problem is, that on one of the discs I have about 40min free, and I can't add any songs (I recorded one new blank MD). sad.gif

thanks for any help

regards

P.S. i can't even record a BLANK MD now sad.gif heeeelp!!

Edited by fenrir

hi

I'm new to MD - I bought recently Sony MZ-N505 recorder and have some MD with music on them, but I would like to totally erase them. The problem is, that I can neither do it from the device itself (I get the TrPROT message) nor from the PC. I already tried to initialize the MD, but it failed sad.gif

The second problem is, that on one of the discs I have about 40min free, and I can't add any songs (I recorded one new blank MD). sad.gif

thanks for any help

regards

P.S. i can't even record a BLANK MD now sad.gif heeeelp!!

Welcome fenrir to MDCF! I never had a pre-recorded MD so I can't help your problem but try checking if the lock tab in your your MD is lock and try unlocking it. If doen't work I think I suggest forget about the MDs that comes with unit and get a new set of MDs it's not that expensive. Good Luck! cool.gif