Sony Insider Forums
lewpei

NEW BOARD COLORS SUCKS:

Don't know how to tell this to you and be nice about it so I guess the best way is to just yell it out: "YOUR NEW HALLOWEEN COLORS SUCK!".

When you are a little long in the teeth and looking at the wrong side of 60 your eyes start to go down hill. Well I find it tough to read this color and it to be quite honest a "BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT".

I will survive and continue to check in daily but am looking forward to Nov 1.

You can change it using the drop-down list at the bottom of the page to IPB 2.1 Default.

Edited by richyhu

Shit... don't get too angry about it mate. Just for a bit of fun, and as all the previous posts stated you can change the skin back to the original one...

I aint mad just expressing a personal preference, glad to see I am not alone.

I have switched back.

Keep up the good work with the board as I enjoy it and contains a wealth of info.

I've switched back too btw. Don't care much for Halloween, as does most of the rest of this country.

BTW, when will the old skins (or new skins) be back? I'm dieing for that old grayscale minimalistic skin.

And maybe put the extra languages back in while the administrator is at it?

Edited by Breepee2

Are skins not compatible with every version? Do you need to get/buy everything again when upgrading the software?

What languages did we have before anyway, I've forgotten now.

Well, I'm studying now at the University of Amsterdam, so I suppose that could account for the slight increase of head-mass. Try CTRL-F5 :)

Nah, think you just changed the size of your photo ;)