EDIT: (Bug fixes have been put and released into version 0.53. Read post below this one for details)
Read this for further info:
===== HIMDRenderer Changes======
* Fixed memory leaks.
* Fixed bug in silence detection.
* Fixed crashing after first file in batch mode
* Fixed bug in bug reported that caused reports to become corrupted occasionally
* Improved error messages (now have codes too!)
* All logging is written to a single set of log files within the program folder. These logs are sent automatically when reporting a bug.
* Improved desciptions on FLAC compression options
* Now renders files silently. There is an advanced option to go back to "noisy" conversion
===== HIMDRenderer Additions======
* Added output directory to batch mode
* Added silence trimming (cuy start & end silence) - NOT FULLY TESTED - USE WITH CAUTION!
* Added ID3 tagging on mp3,flac and ogg files
* Added new output file type - OMA. This is mostly useful for AT3 files. OMA/OMG files are simply copied when used with OMA/OMG files from the PC
* Support for getting audio data direct from HIMD. *THIS ONLY WORKS FOR AUDIO THAT ORIGINATED FROM THE PC* also * THIS HAS NOT BEEN FULLY TESTED - USE WITH CAUTION*
* Added ability to convert .at3 files into the supported file types - including OMA
* Added HIMDLister. Just press the "MD Listing" button to access it. This also supports NetMD discs and NetMD devices
* Added a NetMD recorder. Access this via "MD Recorder" button. Simply select the tracks to record, select the sound-card input, choose an output directory and hit "record" -- *THIS WILL NOT SHOW TRACKS FROM HI-MD DISCS*
This zip includes ALL dlls required - including libmmd.dll
Please note: Most of the new features have been tested by myself - but there may (probably) be something I missed. Please report any bugs using the bug reporter, or by posting here. Ill investiage ASAP
Oh, and I can no longer test OMG files as I have none. The PC that had my OMG collection died, so I can only support OMA files from now on. The functionality to convert OMG files is stilll there- just dont expect me to fix any processing bugs when dealing with these type of files
As for a guide to using all this new stuff.... well... You could either
1) Write one (I prefer this option )
2) Wait for me to start & finish one.
Edited by marcnet, 16 February 2006 - 07:19 PM.