'Transferring' message won't display

Rate this question

potmash

Question

When I connect my NWA3000 to a computer the display will not change from 'connecting' to 'transferring' etc depending on what it is doing. Instead it just says 'connecting' all the time and flicks on and off. This is not a huge problem, as all the other functions work fine, but I would be interested to know if anyone else has the same problem and/or knows how to sort it out.

Also interesting - my unit has an option to turn the AVLS on and off (don't need the hack)

Bought from amazon

Now running firmware version 2.01

Cheers

4 answers to this question

I had the same thing with an A1000. I thought it was normal. Some players from other brands just say something like "Do not disconnect" or "Do not unplug" and they don't change.

A friend of mine has the same player and his does actually say 'transferring' when he is putting music on it.

Cheers though, good to know its not just my player - thought I might have messed it up when I installed it.

Potmash

Also interesting - my unit has an option to turn the AVLS on and off (don't need the hack)

Cheers

AVLS is different from Test mode Volume hack .AVLS settings can be changed from main menu( It is meant for the user) & Test Mode Volume is inbulit & It is switched on in the factory .Test Mode Volume hack needs to switch off the Sp(Sound pressure ) in Test Mode.Basically Test Mode is not meant for Public Use..