Sonicstage 3.4 Full Installer

Christopher

The Web installer doesn't work either (although an alternate can be found via Google)

The SB version I installed seems to have a problem with getting CD info from CDDB --on my laptop SB finds no prob getting CD info for the same CD's.

(Computers Ugh Ugh).

Cheers

-K

free FM, normally we host both a web streaming installer & a fan made offline installer but as you may have noticed our file server seems to have crashed, it's being checked, should be back up soon.

http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/sonic/_data/...geInstaller.exe

in the meantime this will give you the asia-pacific sonicstage streaming installer, the same as the others but without the connect store.

for US or european users who want to buy music online through sonicstage

get it from

http://www.connect.com or http://www.connect-europe.com

Thanks -- BTW I've solved the problem with SB 2.0 not connecting to gracenote CDDB --it wasn't anything to do with SONY's software at all. I've answered the problem in the software section -- but briefly it was to do with the CDDB applet not working after I'd connected a brand new 24 inch LCD for 1800 X resolution and added a new Nvidia graphics card. A Java update and Nvidi driver update fixed the problem !!!

Cheers

-K

Does Sonicstage 3.4 include the Drivers for the Hi-Md player/recorders.

The reason I ask is that I am selling my Hi-MD NH1 and I can't find the original discs. If I include a copy of the full installer would that be sufficient for someone to get it up and running with their PC.

Such Great News!

Thank you for the Full Installer. Been waiting for it for some time. :)

Me too!

First time I installed over 3.3, it seems nothing happened. Installation completed, machine rebooted, but version stayed at 3.3. :blink:

Uninstalled 3.3 and reinstalled 3.4. Now it seems to work! -_-

Installed this a few days ago. Must be the sweetest and slickest install of SonicStage I've ever had.

Thanks Kurisu and Daijoubu - I really appreciate the work you guys put into this.

Now I can look forward to being able to burn digital recordings from my DAB radio onto CD. This is the kind of functionality that HiMD should've had from day one.

Kind regards,

Michael

Abandoning? Is sony abandoning MD? I'd like to doubt that...

Anyone here that thinks Sony will continue MD in a few years is only deluding themselves. Do I have facts to support this? Not really, but the recent events discussed on these boards (MD dropped out of certain countries, less models being released, iPod big in Japan, etc., etc.) cannot be ignored.

Personally I say 2007 would be the last year a hiMD pro model will be released. Limited HiMD disc sales may still be around for another 6-10 years.

Anyone here that thinks Sony will continue MD in a few years is only deluding themselves. Do I have facts to support this? Not really, but the recent events discussed on these boards (MD dropped out of certain countries, less models being released, iPod big in Japan, etc., etc.) cannot be ignored.

Personally I say 2007 would be the last year a hiMD pro model will be released. Limited HiMD disc sales may still be around for another 6-10 years.

Hmm, That's kind of sad... It's like hearing the last heartbeats of a loved one...

But hey anyway, we'll still have our Md units. So nothing can take that away from us.

nobody heared me???

i need full 3.4 installer cuz i've no conneted in my palace. the link ain't work.

The link works just fine. Please note that you still need to have a net connection to download the full installer. Perhaps you can try and download the full installer from the public library or a net kiosk?

ironss,

Welcome to MDCF!!

It will be better if you can install Windows Media Player 10 then Again Reinstal SonicStage ver3.4 .

Thanks for the suggestion. After restarting the computer, the install script changed its mind and recognised my version of WMP. Happy again...

The irony :D

Looks like the version comparaison script needs fixing

I will take a look :)

When I restarted my computer after the weekend, the script realised that the verion 7.1 that I have installed is good enough, and installed successfully.

Thanks

Stephen

• 6 months later...