20-MD Storage Case Pictorial-Review

Rate this topic

Ok, so I had to let you all in on a great deal my friend showed me.

I don't normally buy stuff from Best Lie (aka Best Buy), but this was TOO GOOD to pass up. This is a slide-out MD storage case which is being sold at Best Buy for the low, low price of CAD$1.95 plus tax! Yes, no typo - $1.95 Canadian! :D

I've attached some pics so you can get a sense of the dimensions. I'm in Toronto, and I found these at the Best Buy at Eglinton/Laird. I scooped three, but there were a couple left - they might have them at other stores as well.

Here's the box so you know what you're looking for:

[attachmentid=1539]

Here's the unit with the drawer out. The dividers are not removable, so dimensions are fixed at 5 MDs per section. The frontmost panel pulls out slightly (i.e. angled towards you) to allow for easier browsing.

[attachmentid=1540]

In the pic below you can see a grey button in the lower-right of the front panel; press this and the spring-release will automatically push the drawer out not so fast that your MDs go flying, but just fast enough to make you feel really cool. :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=1541]

This pic shows the drawer fully closed, with my hand beside it for a sense of scale.

[attachmentid=1542]

BTW...each box has little rubber feet, so they're perfectly stackable.

Anyways, these units are pretty sweet, and the price is definitely right - scoop some now before they're gone - I don't know if BB will re-order them!

peace

WaywardTraveller

post-1496-1143317040_thumb.jpg

post-1496-1143317226_thumb.jpg

post-1496-1143317448_thumb.jpg

post-1496-1143317579_thumb.jpg

Wayward: You are like the Mr Deals of MD. First the great price on your NE410 and now this. You should have a thread for all the stuff you've found for cheap - Wayward Deals. :)

I think I'll head to my local Best Lie (lol) today to see if any MD-related things are on sale. That case would be good for work and good for "advertising" the format to my DAP co-workers.

Ok, so I had to let you all in on a great deal my friend showed me.

I don't normally buy stuff from Best Lie (aka Best Buy), but this was TOO GOOD to pass up. This is a slide-out MD storage case which is being sold at Best Buy for the low, low price of CAD$1.95 plus tax! Yes, no typo - $1.95 Canadian! :D

I've attached some pics so you can get a sense of the dimensions. I'm in Toronto, and I found these at the Best Buy at Eglinton/Laird. I scooped three, but there were a couple left - they might have them at other stores as well.

Here's the box so you know what you're looking for:

[attachmentid=1539]

Here's the unit with the drawer out. The dividers are not removable, so dimensions are fixed at 5 MDs per section. The frontmost panel pulls out slightly (i.e. angled towards you) to allow for easier browsing.

[attachmentid=1540]

In the pic below you can see a grey button in the lower-right of the front panel; press this and the spring-release will automatically push the drawer out not so fast that your MDs go flying, but just fast enough to make you feel really cool. :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=1541]

This pic shows the drawer fully closed, with my hand beside it for a sense of scale.

[attachmentid=1542]

BTW...each box has little rubber feet, so they're perfectly stackable.

Anyways, these units are pretty sweet, and the price is definitely right - scoop some now before they're gone - I don't know if BB will re-order them!

peace

WaywardTraveller

I know! :lol:

I have 3

IPB Image

I got them for C$1.95 from Future Shop in 'The Hat' (Alberta)

http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?s=&sh...indpost&p=87704 :D