Forum username descriptor?

Hi all,

As a somewhat new member of this forum, I may not know all of the ropes...

I notice that the phrase "New User" is shown under my forum login name... Hmmm...

While I am new to this forum, I am definitely not new to MD; I've used both consumer and pro MD gear since 1997 as a professional DJ for dance clubs.

I also note that others have different descriptors by their username...

Hey... my ego is not at all damaged B) ... but I am wondering how this descriptor might be changed from "new user"... I note that many other user profiles have this "new user" descriptor too...

Just curious about this... any ideas about how to change this phrase descriptor? I'd rather just not have ***any*** descriptor at all attached to my username, thanks very much...

I emailed one of the 'board admins over a month ago... no response on this question, unfortunately. Anybody else have info about this? Thanks in advance.

Doug

... well, I guess it says "beginner"... anyway... same question still applies... :rolleyes:

Hi all,

As a somewhat new member of this forum, I may not know all of the ropes...

I notice that the phrase "New User" is shown under my forum login name... Hmmm...

While I am new to this forum, I am definitely not new to MD; I've used both consumer and pro MD gear since 1997 as a professional DJ for dance clubs.

I also note that others have different descriptors by their username...

Hey... my ego is not at all damaged B) ... but I am wondering how this descriptor might be changed from "new user"... I note that many other user profiles have this "new user" descriptor too...

Just curious about this... any ideas about how to change this phrase descriptor? I'd rather just not have ***any*** descriptor at all attached to my username, thanks very much...

I emailed one of the 'board admins over a month ago... no response on this question, unfortunately. Anybody else have info about this? Thanks in advance.

Doug

Are you talking about "Beginner" underneath your forum username in your posts? I've seen a lot of people with non-standard titles.

1. My Controls

2. Edit profile information

3. Custom member title

Or, you can keep posting - your title changes every time you reach a certain post count.