The manuals download.....

Hi everyone, I ´ve got a trouble downloading manuals. It opens Acrobat Reader but for some unknown reason it blocks the system and I have to reiniciate it. If anyone could help me I´d be very grateful. Also, it would be nice to put these files in Rar or Zip. Thank you very much.

Hi everyone, I ´ve got a trouble downloading manuals. It opens Acrobat Reader but for some unknown reason it blocks the system and I have to reiniciate it. If anyone could help me I´d be very grateful. Also, it would be nice to put these files in Rar or Zip. Thank you very much.

We will try and rectify this issue as soon as we can. If there's any particular manual you need, please drop me a pm. Thanks for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...

We will try and rectify this issue as soon as we can. If there's any particular manual you need, please drop me a pm. Thanks for your patience.

I encounter same problem, can you just send the Sony E10 maual to me ?

k_s_lee_hk@yahoo.com

tks

MD Fans

• 1 month later...

Update: The entire "Hi-MD Service Manuals" within "Download" section has been fixed. We will fix the "NetMD/MDLP Service Manuals" section shortly. Thanks for your patience.

The "NetMD/MDLP Service Manuals" section has been inoperative for more than 2 months now and is very frustrating. What does "shortly" mean?

Edited by kangaroo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: I have fixed the entire "NetMD/MDLP Service Manuals" within "Download" section. Please utilize the resources at your convenience. Thanks for your patience.

would you know of any web site that has prerecorded mini disc for sell? I have been

trying for the longest time to find them but having no luck. :(