My reader did not reconized anything any more

Kechniman

Hi :)

First, i'm french and my english isn't very good. I've used Google Translator.

I have Hd-5 and yesterday I had the idea to use software GYM 1.12 . I make the manipulation for Key but has small a problem towards the end of the manipulation.

My file "OMGAUDIO" always exists and I have it famous because it was in "OMGAUDIO backup".

It always makes 10 Go like front.

And my big problem comes!

I disconnect the reader but all my mp3 disappeared?! How it occurred?!

Help me please

Kechniman,

Welcome to "AtracLife"

If i`m able to understand your question then Your player doesn`t play mp3 `s anymore after using GYM ,Right ?

Did you put the "Temp folder when Gym asked you to put it into the mp3file manger ver2(File manger will open automatically )

Kechniman,

Welcome to "AtracLife"

If i`m able to understand your question then Your player doesn`t play mp3 `s anymore after using GYM ,Right ?

Did you put the "Temp folder when Gym asked you to put it into the mp3file manger ver2(File manger will open automatically )

Yes, that's right. I put the Temp folder, etc...

If you have an "OMGAUDIO backup" directory in your player, all your music is there.

Delete the "OMGAUDIO" directory.

Rename the "OMGAUDIO backup" directory to "OMGAUDIO".

Disconnect your player.

All your mp3s will be back :)

The problem, it is that I have make this manipulation manually right before clicking "Next" so that Key does it him same. It is that which has me broke the trick... I copied the files of the reader from the PC and I charged them in the library of Sonic Stage but it is not able to read them and with the transfere in the reader

The problem, it is that I have make this manipulation manually right before clicking "Next" so that Key does it him same. It is that which has me broke the trick... I copied the files of the reader from the PC and I charged them in the library of Sonic Stage but it is not able to read them and with the transfere in the reader

Have you copied the files from Hd5 to computer {OMGAudio folder}(after running GYM)?Right.

I f you have done this then Hd 5 will never play those files again ...It will be better to tranfer the original files again.