Transfer non 44.1 khz files on the fly

Rate this topic

guyj1

I use Itunes to download several podcasts and some of them are not 44.1 khz files.

Can Sonicstage automatically convert a 48 khz or 22.5 khz mp3 without having to take the extra step of manually locating the non 44.1 khz file and converting it. Sonicstage pops up a message saying it will transfer the non 44.1 khz files but that they may not play correctly. Of course they do not and yes they will not play because they are not supported. Even if I convert them to ATRAC files beforehand SS will default to the non supported MP3 and transfer it unless I delete the MP3 first

Can I configure SS to automatically convert them on the fly during transfer?

I use Itunes to download several podcasts and some of them are not 44.1 khz files.

Can Sonicstage automatically convert a 48 khz or 22.5 khz mp3 without having to take the extra step of manually locating the non 44.1 khz file and converting it. Sonicstage pops up a message saying it will transfer the non 44.1 khz files but that they may not play correctly. Of course they do not and yes they will not play because they are not supported. Even if I convert them to ATRAC files beforehand SS will default to the non supported MP3 and transfer it unless I delete the MP3 first

That setting is to be made in the mp3 codec you use. You could use ffdshow for example and set it to resample.

http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=14222