HD DIGITAL AMPLIFIERS

Rate this topic

dogville

1. How many Minidisc players/recorders have a HD DIGITAL AMP?

2. Are all the same quality or, for instance, the rh-1 one sounds better than another models with this amp? :unsure:

I'm seriously planning to change my RH-1 for another which has the shuffle mode to set it to "repeat once". Some would say is nonsense, but for me, this way of listening is ESSENTIAL in a portable player. As I told you once, I was very much disappointed on knowing this machine lacks of it :(

regards

@ dogville, you'd better get your RH1 checked as no-one else (including me with my NH900 and my RH1) has songs repeated in shuffle mode

(are you sure you do not have the tracks in duplicate on the disc? if you transfer 2 SS-playlists that contain the same track, it is put on the disc twice)

@ dogville, you'd better get your RH1 checked as no-one else (including me with my NH900 and my RH1) has songs repeated in shuffle mode

(are you sure you do not have the tracks in duplicate on the disc? if you transfer 2 SS-playlists that contain the same track, it is put on the disc twice)

I wish it was that way, LOW! but I'm afraid not. I don't think the machine has any failure. I will try again tonight uploading only 10 songs to the rh-1 and listening to them randomly. If what you say is true, I should listen to the 10 songs without any repetition, shouldn't I?. I will try this several times and will tell you the results.

Let's imagine the rh-1 plays the songs this way: 1,9,8,7,2,4,5,3,6,10 for instance. I agree only on the fact that, after playing the 10th, the cycle will start again because it doesn't stop on finishing the random play, true?). Now obviousy, there will be repetition because the 10 songs start again; but it should only be in this case, when all the songs have been played.

I wish you were right; that would be gorgeous but I'm not very positive about that :( .

Regards

if you transfer 2 SS-playlists that contain the same track, it is put on the disc twice)

By the way, this is another negative thing about SONICSTAGE. It should ask you if you want to put it on twice or not?. It should recognize the song is already into the minidisc :lol::lol::lol:

cheers