(SOLD) FS: MZ-M100

Rate this topic

m15a

hi, all. i'm looking to sell my mz-m100 hi-md recorder. turns out i need the legacy capability of the rh1 so i ended up having to buy that and have no use for the m100.

i purchased less than half a year ago and it's in new condition, besides the inevitable scratches.

- comes with all accessories, including the ECMDS70P microphone.

- will include new hi-md disc, new headphones, new usb cable (the ones that just came with the rh1) instead of used ones.

- if you would like, i can include a *new* sound professionals sp-spsm-16 instead of the ECMDS70P microphone. (http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-SPSM-16)

- box, manuals included.

post here or email me (locrian /at/ gmail) with any further questions. i haven't established a price yet. give me an offer. (looking at ebay, seems like ~$200 is what they go for used.) also, if you want photos, i can post some up.

i prefer selling locally with someone who could meet up in the new york city area, and will sell it for less if that can be arranged. i'm open to non-local offers if i can't sell it locally.

Edited by m15a

here are a few pics of the thing. i'm not a pro with the camera (had to borrow it) . .

the hi-md recorder, mic, and remote.

[attachmentid=2084]

here it is with all the included parts (except the manual and software disc). note that most accessories are still in the packaging. only the player, mic, charger, and remote are used. also, i put the sound professionals mic in there (in a blue bag at the bottom).

[attachmentid=2085]

i'll probably regret this. but this is the mz-m100 looking as bad as possible. :D flash is head on. doesn't look as bad in regular light, though.

[attachmentid=2087]

and here is a size comparison between the recorder and a garden gnome. :P

[attachmentid=2086]

post-11599-1163547465_thumb.jpg

post-11599-1163547484_thumb.jpg

post-11599-1163547495_thumb.jpg

post-11599-1163547508_thumb.jpg

Edited by m15a

i just realized that someone might want the player without a mic. i'd much prefer you buy the set, so i won't give, like, a $60 discount if you don't want a mic. maybe half that. i'll cut off a few dollar if you don't want the minidisc, too . . . basically, it's all negotiable.

i probably won't be letting it go for $150 . . . is that unreasonable? i think used rh10's go for more than that, right? (regardless, if it's not worth that much, it might be worth keeping as a spare . . .) i'd appreciate opinions on what i should get for it from people not looking to buy, too.