Sony MXD-D40 for sale EXCELLENT Condition

Rate this topic

lamewing

I am offering up my Sony Sony MXD-D40 CD/MD deck for sale as I no longer need it and hardly ever used it. The CD side has seen maybe 20 hours of use and the MD side has seen maybe 8 hours of use...in three years. The unit has been kept in a smoke-free (adult owned) home for the last 3 years. I am asking $115.00 for the deck.

Shipping will be flat cost, based on location via UPS ground.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Joe Edwards

I am offering up my Sony Sony MXD-D40 CD/MD deck for sale as I no longer need it and hardly ever used it. The CD side has seen maybe 20 hours of use and the MD side has seen maybe 8 hours of use...in three years. The unit has been kept in a smoke-free (adult owned) home for the last 3 years. I am asking $115.00 for the deck.

Thanks.

Joe Edwards

I am ADDING to the auction the following:

6x Axia Happy Colors 80 minute discs: 2x orange, 1x green, 1x red, 1x blue, 1x purple

3x TDK Bit Club 80: 3x yellow

1x Sony Bianaca: 1x white with green

1x Axia Hello Kitty: blue and white

Unit no longer sold.

An update as well. I found a nick in the power cord of the unit that probably occurred from moving furniture. The electrical (copper) cable is fine, but it will need to be covered with electrical tape. I can provide photos if needed.

I am going to change the price to $100.00 + $15.00 UPS shipping/insurance/tracking:

The CD/MD unit and the following bonuses:

1. All the above mentioned MD

2. 3 blue HiMD discs. 2 sealed and 1 opened.

3. A Reactive DT-1AL mic http://www.minidisco.com/Reactive-DT-1AL

thanks

If no one wants this unit, it will go to Goodwill in one week and I will just take the tax break.

Joe

Edited by lamewing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Do you still have it? I would like to buy it ;)

Thanks.

Joe Edwards

You'll find one here.

In addition you could look on Yahoo Japan. They are currently available from a single seller but the price is at least double the one above. In addition you would have to employ a Japanese agent (there are plenty around but will probably charge 15% commission).

Another place to look is your local craigslist.

Good luck, and welcome to MDCF!