Who owns the MZ-RH1?

Rate this topic

sharpsony

Who owns the MZ-RH1?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Dou YOU own the MZ-RH1?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.

There's no hack on the N.American models. But they and the Japanese models, although the unit uses the same (world) charger, it will have a different plug for the wall. Clearly you don't need much more than one of those things you can get in Boots for travelling, but that is one small detail that will be different.

Pauseplaystop.com has new ones. But honestly the best sources of supply are GB and Japan.

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...

As I have now dispatched my 2 RH1's, sadly I have to take myself off the list of RH1 owners (and have updated the poll count accordingly). Not that I'm leaving MD/Hi-MD at all. I still have my decks and other portables and of course music collection on MD. I have left Sonicstage though, since moving on to Windows 7, so no longer needed (or rather could use) the upload-all feature of the RH1 which I originally got them for.

As I have now dispatched my 2 RH1's, sadly I have to take myself off the list of RH1 owners (and have updated the poll count accordingly). Not that I'm leaving MD/Hi-MD at all. I still have my decks and other portables and of course music collection on MD. I have left Sonicstage though, since moving on to Windows 7, so no longer needed (or rather could use) the upload-all feature of the RH1 which I originally got them for.

Did you achieve the uploading feature of the RH1 through some other setup?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you mean that your RH1 wasnt recognised my windows 7 in net MD? If so there's a fix for this issue. Go to youtube and google.

• 3 weeks later...