Sell/Ebay?

Rate this topic

MarkLynch

I have a huge number of drama- serial and single play - BBC R3/R4 broadacasts i want to offload. most recorded in LP4 so max on each disc.

I'm in the UK.

Also about 200 hundred opera and classical broadcasts. ROH, ENO, Met, Proms.

Is the done thing to post an ebay link here?

thanks, Mark

I have a huge number of drama- serial and single play - BBC R3/R4 broadacasts i want to offload. most recorded in LP4 so max on each disc.

I'm in the UK.

Also about 200 hundred opera and classical broadcasts. ROH, ENO, Met, Proms.

Is the done thing to post an ebay link here?

thanks, Mark

Depends on the quality of the source signal , that you recorded from , LP4 isnt going to win any favors , unless the source is of extremely high quality.

A lot of the guys here are audiophiles , and they would probably be more interested in the discs than what is on them .

If the Discs were in SP mode and of high quality , then they would be worth resampling and or CD burning .

Just my two cents worth

Edited by Guitarfxr

For plays and drama, I don't think the audio is necessarily as important as opera for example. Anyhow feel free to post a list of what you have for sale in case anyone here would like to trade privately, otherwise I have no issues with you posting a link to an ebay auction if you already have them up.

For plays and drama, I don't think the audio is necessarily as important as opera for example. Anyhow feel free to post a list of what you have for sale in case anyone here would like to trade privately, otherwise I have no issues with you posting a link to an ebay auction if you already have them up.

Thanks Rich,

For drama LP4 is perfect, truly.

My classical are LP2, if anyone's curious.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Edited by MarkLynch

I will agree with Rich , on that Plays and Drama being spoken word and interaction are more for entertainment rather than submersion

Audio being in LP2 is Ok as well if the sources are good.

Also correct the link , it leads to Your Ebay account , rather than the items , If you have a tabbed browser , go to the item itself on a seperate page and copy and paste that link , instead of from inside your account.

Edited by Guitarfxr

I will agree with Rich , on that Plays and Drama being spoken word and interaction are more for entertainment rather than submersion

Audio being in LP2 is Ok as well if the sources are good.

Also correct the link , it leads to Your Ebay account , rather than the items , If you have a tabbed browser , go to the item itself on a seperate page and copy and paste that link , instead of from inside your account.

thanks, done