'Unable to transfer the following tracks...

Rate this topic

RedemptioN419

Anyone got any idea how to fix this problem? And in case you can't see the image, everytime I try to transfer a file directly from my library to my ATRAC device (NW-E307), I alwasy get an error:

"Unable to transfer the following tracks using the original file format'using the original file format"

Its been bugging me and I can't figure out the problem. I've reinstalled the verions, I tried using 3.2, the version supplied in the box. Still no luck, I tried every setting possible and it still won't transfer. It only happens to protected files bought and downloaded DIRECTLY form Connect.

Thank you in advance.

I'm really new in these forums and so far, i've loving it. Finally a place dedicated to the ATRAC file.

Actually, yes. And thank you for the reply. Is there a way I can fix it?

Now my next obvious question is Did you make a back using "SonicStage Backup Tool" if not then forget about those files you cannot do anything now .

All because of Son`y DRM policy

I am having the same issue with some songs I have purchased. I have an old backup but how do I restore it? I couldn't find an answer in the help file and online helps search wasn't working. BTW, all of the songs that won't play have a black music note icon next to them instead of blue. What does that mean?

Thanks for any help.

Tony

HEre's what I did:

1) 'Tools'

2) 'Backup My Library'

And I continue from there. I have also converted my files using the conversion tool.

I'm still having the same problem :( . I don't understand how everyone else can transfer their files while I can't. Only the unprotected files can be transfered, but sadly, not the ones purchased from CONNECT.

Thanks Stuge!

I was able to restore the files that wouldn't play and keep those that would. I had to de-auth my PC before I restored. Once the restore was done I re-authed and the files all worked. I had copied the OMGAUDIO folder from my HD3 before I did anything. I was able to import the other tracks from that folder and now they all work.

Thanks again, this had been driving me nuts!

Tony

• 3 weeks later...