Volunteer news editor wanted

Webmaster

We're looking for a volunteer to help keep our news current. If you've got good English skills and are interested in Minidisc, please drop a us a line at md-webmaster@minidisc.org. Thanks!

Current news on MD ?!? It's ironic, isn't it? See SONY! That's how far the community's been driven... Yeah Sony, due to your unbelievably narrow minded DRM-policy you did a really great job in ditching T H E B E S T removable audio/data format that's ever been engineered. Your fault, not the user's

Current news on MD ?!? It's ironic, isn't it? See SONY! That's how far the community's been driven... Yeah Sony, due to your unbelievably narrow minded DRM-policy you did a really great job in ditching T H E B E S T removable audio/data format that's ever been engineered. Your fault, not the user's

I hope that SONY gets it, finally ! But unfortunately, in times of cheap flash-memory devices, it's already too late to license the Hi-MD technology to 3rd-party manufacturers at an affordable price. Maybe SONY will be wiser licensing the hopefully upcoming Blu-Ray-MD technology... Any news about that? Of course not, 'cause it's SONY :new_russian: But seriously, wouldn't it be so cool to have that in all future computers as a next gen version of the good old 1,44MB 3,5'' floppy disc, which is by the way also a design by SONY?

Edited by supersaphir

We're looking for a volunteer to help keep our news current. If you've got good English skills and are interested in Minidisc, please drop a us a line at md-webmaster@minidisc.org. Thanks!

Sirs:

I live in the U.K, so my English should be OK and am very interested in MD.

What would it entail?

Best regards---Keith.J.Massey

Dear Sir,

Hullo and what jolly rotten weather we've been having! But enough of this gay banter, the serious business of the day is for me to introduce myself as your NEW MAN. A little family history, perhaps? Okay...my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries, at this time my sister is hungry and homeless in UK.

I do not ask for too much money, I appreciate this. My English is first class. "Let's go for a nice cup of tea, old boy". There.

Kind Regards,

Jamboolongabongaloo Pippaloppopskididigoo.