vibe red roxx

Rate this topic

kentek

I replaced my Sony earbuds with a pair of Vibe Red Roxx from V-Moda.

Wow! what a difference.

The Sony earbuds that came with the MZ-RH1 were a bit too big for my ears but they didn't sound anywhere near a good as this do.

Best deal I could find was from Amazon for $60 + change.

post-41671-1187645637_thumb.jpg

I replaced my Sony earbuds with a pair of Vibe Red Roxx from V-Moda.

Wow! what a difference.

The Sony earbuds that came with the MZ-RH1 were a bit too big for my ears but they didn't sound anywhere near a good as this do.

Best deal I could find was from Amazon for $60 + change.

post-2576-1235370076.jpg

Both cables are the same length and are of a special high quality cable that resists tangling. I know that was always an issue with original earbuds.

These just never seem to tangle. Also, each ear piece machined and marked L and R. I may do something to mark one so I know which is left.

Also II, reviews say that there is a break-in period of up to 10 hours. I just don't know how they could sound better. It's like I'm inside the recording studio as a church mouse.

Best $60 I've spent, outside of buying the RH1s.

kaw

Went to the website , noticed the Japan links for Yodobashi , I will be in Yokohama later today so I think I will take my MD with me and try them out if they have a display .

as the song goes::

(("Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.... I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.... Turning Japanese I think .."))

i think i would like to turn Japanese and go live there;; there seems to be a big advantage for electronics and bling blings;; u are soooooo lucky to live there!!!! u get to guy all the good stuff cheap,, i'm jealous..

Edited by rayzray