FIVE (5) NEW SEALED NW-HD5s for sale 20GB models

Rate this topic

lamewing

Hey folks,

I ran across five (5) NW-HD5 units, unopened, at my local Fry's and picked them all up. There are three (3) Red units and two (2) black units. The are the 20GB models also. If you are interested in buying one before I put them on ebay starting March 20th, just send me a PM. I won't be able to answer after 3pm tomorrow as I will be on spring break. I will be returning on March 19th, so you have a week plus to make up your mind.

I have been posting on minidisc.org and here for some time, so I am not a fly-by-night guy. Check out the ebay handle lamewing to check my feedback.

After taxes, these cost me $195.00. I will sell them for $210.00 plus shipping and packing supplies. WHY? I only want to make a small profit and also help out the local (non-ipod, heh) community AND...ahem..AND even if I don't make much profit on them I still earned almost 1000 frequent flyer miles making the purchase. My free trip to Japan looms closer.

Thanks.

Joe

aTLEAST THOSE WHO ARE STIL LOOKING TO BUY THESE WILL BE RELIEVED TO THIS AD..

HD5 are available in PLenty here (India)

The same here in the U.S. until recently. They are gone from almost all stores now...and Sony US too. This Frys sold these at a discount and also sold two (2) DH10p minidisc units on discount. Fry's held these two DH10p units for a year at $500.00 and they dropped the price to $225.00 each. I missed the sale of them by 1 day. I know this because the guy who sold them remembered how happy the customer was. /cry

I'd be crying too if I just missed a DH10P for $225. Perhaps we'll see them reduced elsewhere. If I hadn't just added a fourth HiMD unit (NHF800) to my line-up I'd consider one of these HD5s but one item is quite enough to hide from my girlfriend for now.

Very generous of you to offer these to the community like this, good to see.

I'd be crying too if I just missed a DH10P for $225. Perhaps we'll see them reduced elsewhere. If I hadn't just added a fourth HiMD unit (NHF800) to my line-up I'd consider one of these HD5s but one item is quite enough to hide from my girlfriend for now.

Very generous of you to offer these to the community like this, good to see.

Crying for missing a DH10p at $225.00 is okay? So what do you do when you miss TWO (2) of them? Oh, I understand. It was bad enough at my home when my wife saw all five of the HD5's in my car. "FIVE!!!??!!" growl growl. I am pretty much in the dog-house til I sell them after my vacation is over. (No I am not supposed to be posting on my vacation)

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

It was bad enough at my home when my wife saw all five of the HD5's in my car. "FIVE!!!??!!" growl growl. I am pretty much in the dog-house til I sell them after my vacation is over. (No I am not supposed to be posting on my vacation)

Joe

I can definitely relate to this. My girlfriend frowns whenever I bring home a new gadget. :mellow::o Well, best of luck with the sale.

Okay,

The HD5 units are on ebay at this point for a price of $215.00 + $12.00 shipping. Buy it now gets it for $220.00 shipped.

Joe

Item number: 9702551572 - SOLD

Item number: 9702544459 - SOLD

Item number: 9702545095 - SOLD

Item number: 9702544459 - SOLD

One black has sold. There is now one (1) black HD5 left and 2 (two) red HD5s left. I will list the next black model this evening and provide a new item number...

I have TWO (2) RED Models left:

One currently listed - NEW - Item number: 9702551272

I also have a NEW condition - opened - model that I tested which will go on ebay after the above one sells. This opened model will sell for $195.00

Joe

Edited by lamewing

• 2 weeks later...