N910? Where to find one NIB?

Rate this topic

Sparda

I really miss the old form factor that minidiscs used to have. My RH1 I actually don't like it too much looks wise, soundwise its awesome. Is the only way to get it through ebay? I don't trust that place to do online shopping. Yeah, so N910 new in box? Anybody happen to have seen one? Or N10, N920 but preferably the N910.

OR, you can also try Guitarfxr, he has major access to stores like Hardoff, but as far as a NIB N910, that IS gonna be a tough one, and I know how you and some others feel about eBay, although I have only been burned about less tham 5 times in over 1.000+ purchaes and a perfect feedback rating (both buying and selling).

I really miss the old form factor that minidiscs used to have. My RH1 I actually don't like it too much looks wise, soundwise its awesome. Is the only way to get it through ebay? I don't trust that place to do online shopping. Yeah, so N910 new in box? Anybody happen to have seen one? Or N10, N920 but preferably the N910.

NIB will be tough to find bu I will look when I get back out this week . I will take a few pics if I see anything .

New will also mean New price ........... unless it is on a closeout or something , but I will take a look.

although I have only been burned about less tham 5 times in over 1.000+ purchaes and a perfect feedback rating (both buying and selling).

Wow , suddenly a Weird Al Yankovik song just hit me ............ " I bought in on EBay .... tell me Whyyy, .......""