Sony CMT-M373NT Drivers - HELP!

Rate this topic

essex

Hi,

Am looking for some advice and hoping someone here will be able to help! Recently had a virus which erased my PC hard drive and all my files, drivers, etc. including the driver for my SOny CMT-M373NT (along with sonic stage!) I have been unable to locate this driver anywhere on the internet and Sony have discontinued making them! Does anyone have any idea where I could download this driver from, or have the Sony CD I could buy/copy off them?

Please send me an email (essex_has_graduated@hotmail.co.uk) or a private message!

Thanks,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Am looking for some advice and hoping someone here will be able to help! Recently had a virus which erased my PC hard drive and all my files, drivers, etc. including the driver for my SOny CMT-M373NT (along with sonic stage!) I have been unable to locate this driver anywhere on the internet and Sony have discontinued making them! Does anyone have any idea where I could download this driver from, or have the Sony CD I could buy/copy off them?

Please send me an email (essex_has_graduated@hotmail.co.uk) or a private message!

Thanks,

Ben

Hello Ben,

Please download the following drivers and report back if it works for your CMT-M373NT

SONY_PCLK_USB_Driver.zip