FS: Sony MDSJE480 MiniDisc Player / Recorder deck

Rate this topic

robmac1957

Hi. I have a Sony MDSJE480 MiniDisc Player / Recorder deck for sale. I bought it brand new a while back with plans to hook it up to the the other Minidisc deck I have and edit all of the discs I had recorded over the years but I never got around to it. The MDSJE480 deck has never been used, it's brand new, still in the original factory-sealed box, I never got around to even opening it. If anyone out there would be interested in purchasing it, please drop me a line. I've pasted in some detailed information about the deck below that will tell you more about it.

thanks!

Bob

Sony MDSJE480 MiniDisc Player / Recorder deck

From the Manufacturer

Take advantage of MD's many plusses with Sony's MDS-JE480. Analog and optical digital inputs let you record from virtually any audio source. Powerful editing options (erase, move, divide, combine) make it easy to customize a personal mix of tunes. The front-panel jog dial lets you quickly get to the track you want to hear.

Product Description

Sony's MDS-JE480 MD Player/Recorder was created to maximize your MiniDisc enjoyment. Reap the benefits of features like ATRAC DSP Type S/MDLP/MP3, Hybrid Pulse DAC 24-Bit, MD Long Play (MDLP) Modes which enable recording for up to 4x's Normal Capacity, and Time Machine Recording with a 6-Second Buffer Memory that captures music up to six seconds before you press the record button. Utilize Jog Dial Control for Track Selection. Text Entry and Digital Record Level Control will simplify recording and playback. Listen longer. Record more... the MDS-JE480.

Product Features

ATRAC® DSP Type S/MDLP/MP3

Hybrid Pulse DAC 24 Bit

MD Long Play (MDLP) Modes - Up to 4x's Normal Capacity (over 5 hours recording on 1 Minidisc)

Time Machine Recording with 6-Second Buffer Memory

Jog Dial¿ Control for Track Selection, Text Entry

Technical Details

Type of discs: Minidiscs

Frequency Response: 5-20,000 Hz

Warranty: 1 year

Play features: Random Play, Track Repeat, Disc Repeat, Program Play

Record Level Control: Digital and analog

Ouput: RCA jack

Input: RCA jack, optical input

Weight: 6.5 pounds

Dimensions: Approx. 17 x 3 3/4 x 11 1/4 inches

How much do you want for it?

Hi. I have a Sony MDSJE480 MiniDisc Player / Recorder deck for sale. I bought it brand new a while back with plans to hook it up to the the other Minidisc deck I have and edit all of the discs I had recorded over the years but I never got around to it. The MDSJE480 deck has never been used, it's brand new, still in the original factory-sealed box, I never got around to even opening it. If anyone out there would be interested in purchasing it, please drop me a line. I've pasted in some detailed information about the deck below that will tell you more about it.

thanks!

Bob

From the Manufacturer

Take advantage of MD's many plusses with Sony's MDS-JE480. Analog and optical digital inputs let you record from virtually any audio source. Powerful editing options (erase, move, divide, combine) make it easy to customize a personal mix of tunes. The front-panel jog dial lets you quickly get to the track you want to hear.

Product Description

Sony's MDS-JE480 MD Player/Recorder was created to maximize your MiniDisc enjoyment. Reap the benefits of features like ATRAC DSP Type S/MDLP/MP3, Hybrid Pulse DAC 24-Bit, MD Long Play (MDLP) Modes which enable recording for up to 4x's Normal Capacity, and Time Machine Recording with a 6-Second Buffer Memory that captures music up to six seconds before you press the record button. Utilize Jog Dial Control for Track Selection. Text Entry and Digital Record Level Control will simplify recording and playback. Listen longer. Record more... the MDS-JE480.

Product Features

Hybrid Pulse DAC 24 Bit

MD Long Play (MDLP) Modes - Up to 4x's Normal Capacity (over 5 hours recording on 1 Minidisc)

Technical Details

How much do you want for it?

thanks!

Bob

From the Manufacturer

Product Description

Product Features

Hybrid Pulse DAC 24 Bit

Technical Details

oops. Sorry about the mix up. I thought I had put the price and my location in my original posting but it must have gotten clipped out by mistake. I'm located in the state of Pennsylvania in the U.S.A. and the price I was asking for the Sony MDSJE480 MiniDisc Player / Recorder deck was $100 plus shipping costs.

thanks.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

How much are you asking for this?

thanks!

Bob

From the Manufacturer

Product Description

Product Features

Hybrid Pulse DAC 24 Bit

Technical Details

• 2 months later...

I'm sure it's perfectly explicable but the OP seems to have two names each with a grand total of 5 posts between them, seems like answering his own posts along the lines of the iFreaks we have been suffering.

A lot of confusion can arise by misquoting posts, but it seems to me that whilst noone is accusing OP of being a scammer, that ads and posts created in this manner by multiple aliases should be treated with caution.

Good luck with the sale!

Stephen