RH1 LCD screen marks?

Rate this topic

remy117

So I haven't played with my rh1 for a couple of months now, and finally took it out of it's little pouch today.

Still works great but the first thing I notice is that the LCD screen has little water dots all over it. Sort of like when it rains on your car window and after it dries up. This little blobs are all over the top and front of the screen.

Is this a known problem of the oled or is it just me??

So I haven't played with my rh1 for a couple of months now, and finally took it out of it's little pouch today.

Still works great but the first thing I notice is that the LCD screen has little water dots all over it. Sort of like when it rains on your car window and after it dries up. This little blobs are all over the top and front of the screen.

Is this a known problem of the oled or is it just me??

Where do you live? Do you have a problem with increased humidity?

Where do you live? Do you have a problem with increased humidity?

San Diego, USA

I'm from Los Angeles but it's pretty dry here all year round. I don't believe the climate is any different.

I can't seem to find a reasonable explanation for this... it really hurts because the dots are very noticable.