GYM Problems

mik60ish

I'm having problems after my failed attempt to install Gym, have decided to go back to my basic settings on my Sony NW-HD5 at the moment I have the following 3 items on there = Folders

Folder 1. MP3FM 1.42MB

Folder 2. OMGAUDIO 2.52 GB

Folder 3. OMGAUDIO backup 3.53GB

So how do I get it back to how it was before trying to install GYM ? when there was just OMGAUDIO on do I Delete MP3FM & OMGAUDIO backup ?

Error message on my laptop =

SonicStage = The connected ATRAC Audio Device must be initialized to be used with the currently installed SonicStage.

I have removed Folder 1. and 3. But I’m still getting the error message on my laptop!

I'm having problems after my failed attempt to install Gym, have decided to go back to my basic settings on my Sony NW-HD5 at the moment I have the following 3 items on there = Folders

I have removed Folder 1. and 3. But I’m still getting the error message on my laptop!

To get back your original files(songs) you were suppose to rename the OMGAUDIO backup, back to just OMGAUDIO