spam

bobt

I think it's time this board went to a grading and limiting system for new posts. There are at least three on the forum right now that have absolutely nothing to do with MD, or with anything pertaining to what goes on on the board. Or atleast have one subsection that only newbies can post to. Some people are truly interested in MD and would quickly be allowed full access. Maybe something as simple as filling in what equipment they have, or want, no equipment, no access

Bob

I like your ideas. I want to improve this place - it has been a while since I've done anything with it. I've been a bit busy with Sony Insider, school, and a girlfriend. How about some new moderators to start?

Thanks so much for the e-mails letting me know that the forum is down. They have been so helpful. :)

Thanks so much for the e-mails letting me know that the forum is down. They have been so helpful. :)

I did that a few times, but never got a response, so I wasn't sure it was helpful. Glad to see you back here.

Are the spam reports helpful also? I have been wondering how many of the spammers were actually quietly hoping to hijack the site......

Cheers

Stephen