Clean

Rate this topic

bluecrab

In the 2004 movie, "Clean," (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388838/) we see Maggie Cheung buy a portable MD in Paris.

There's a shot of a disc, too, and also a scene where the unit is handed to someone else, who listens to it. I haven't finished the movie yet, so I don't know if MD makes another appearance.

And i was allready scared that this might be another movie ad bot! :lol:

Nice find though, is the movie worth watching? just curious as i don't usually agree on IMDB ratings...

(Kinda off topic: not wanting to sound like an ass, but shouldn't this one be in MCDF Database - MD sightings in movies?)

And i was allready scared that this might be another movie ad bot! :lol:

Nice find though, is the movie worth watching? just curious as i don't usually agree on IMDB ratings...

(Kinda off topic: not wanting to sound like an ass, but shouldn't this one be in MCDF Database - MD sightings in movies?)

I thought it was OK and watchable. Whether it is worth your time I cannot say. I borrowed it from the local library, so the price was right. An important part of the plot involves dealing with overcoming drug addiction, rarely shown well in a movie, and this was no exception. Still, my interest was maintained throughout, the music was good, the cast attractive, and of course MD had a minor starring role. Another plus was that the movie had three languages - English, French, and Chinese (the latter two subtitled in the version I watched). That always seems better than using bogus accents. I did finish the movie, but there were no other definite MD sightings. There was some gear that COULD have included an MD deck, but I couldn't really tell.