Sony Mz-M200

Rate this topic

gabgar

Not to long ago I had just bought a new Mz-M200 From BHPhoto.com

So I kept checking back and found several more in stock and then it went to unavailable.

Then , now, I see that they are no long available at ....

This is probably a good indication that this particular Minidisc model is now seriously going to be hard to get in the US as brand new or heading that way...

And the prices on any new and used one will just go up.

Just think what will happen 5 years from now...

Maybe it will be worth 1000.00 dollars.

I still wont sell mine :)

Not to long ago I had just bought a new Mz-M200 From BHPhoto.com

So I kept checking back and found several more in stock and then it went to unavailable.

Then , now, I see that they are no long available at ....

This is probably a good indication that this particular Minidisc model is now seriously going to be hard to get in the US as brand new or heading that way...

And the prices on any new and used one will just go up....

Well, there are plenty of new RH1s and M200s on ebay in the $300-$400 range. I'm tracking one particular listing that has 21 M200s in stock. pauseplaystop still has RH1s and I think other places too. Eventually, of course, the new stock will dry up. I have no idea when that'll be, but right now there doesn't appear to be any imminent end in sight. I think people who think their used units will go up very much in value anytime in the near future will be sorely disappointed. There's an M200 auction going on right now that I expect to reach some nice sale price, but he's including a ton of extras including cases and some of those highly coveted bitclub blanks (SEALED). Still 7 days left and it's already at about $167 USD.

Musician's Friend still has them, too. Minidisco, too. There are at least 20 merchants that claim to have stock in Google Products--but there's a couple I don't trust to report their stock accurately.

Their site shows in stock as I write this. If you are concerned about stock running out, give them an email first to confirm whether they are able to get more stock.

Good find! I guess they must have restructured their website...

now they have it under

Professional Audio» Recording »Recorders & Duplicators» Recorders, Players & Accessories »Recorders & Players»Portable Digital Recorders.

They used to have them under portable entertainment.