Best way to break an nwa 3000?

Rate this question

The Mule

Question

I want to claim a new one under warranty as mine has got a scratch on it from being in my pocket with my keys.

Thinking about just putting it in the sink and taking it back to the shop to get a new one under accidental damage. Whats the best way to stop the machine from working properly?

13 answers to this question

Guest Stuge

Scartches are part & Parcel of every plastic Body player ..Not sure why you want to return it ..I think if the player is working fine & everything then why return it .....

Otherwise drop the player on to the carpet & it`s hard disk will be damaged they will sure replace it .

i really dont like the little scratches on it...they ruin a really good lookin machine. i think i`ll drop it repeatedly off the carpet.

I wouldn't put it water. Insurance may not cover for that. For example, cell phone insurance does not cover water damage. They can tell it was put in water too, because of a water mark sticker. Once it gets wet the sticker will change color.

I want to claim a new one under warranty as mine has got a scratch on it from being in my pocket with my keys.

Thinking about just putting it in the sink and taking it back to the shop to get a new one under accidental damage. Whats the best way to stop the machine from working properly?

Errm, you don't need to do anything!! the NWA-300 has never worked correctly since it was launched...

Guest Stuge

Errm, you don't need to do anything!! the NWA-300 has never worked correctly since it was launched...

Gillispie ,I think you are totally pissed now worth your A3000 :lol: ...why don` you sell it instead .b`coz every post is against A3000 but still you own it . :blink:

Guest Stuge

Why don't you just use some toothpaste to polish out the scratches?? (colgate works well! )

For my experiance toothpaste never works instead it will create more minor scratches .

For my experiance toothpaste never works instead it will create more minor scratches .

Because the hardware is SOO good. I really want to like the NW-A3000, it sounds fantastic, looks good, it's just the cr@ppy software that lets it down so badly (although 1.04 Connect actually makes the unit finally useable).