FS: 2 Sony MZ-NH1 for sale - one gold, one silver

Rate this topic

josiane1979

Oups... I had such a crazy day that I completely forgot to take the pictures. I am moving to a new home soon (this is why I am selling some things I don't need anymore), so there are boxes everywhere. *phew* I'm sorry if you were in a hurry. I promise I will take some this week, most likely on Wednesday because I finish early that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the long awaited picture of the silver player. It is charging as we speak. If I remember correctly, it came with the charger, the player, the rechargeable battery, a 1 GO minidisc, the remote, cheap earphones (I have them somewhere, but can't find them at the moment), the program CD (I have to find that too) and the instructions. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

3974772726_7212e23b33_o.jpg

I'll post pictures of the gold player as soon as we get enough boxes out of the room so I can have access to the 5' storage room door. *sweat* Moving is a pain... But I can't wait to be in my new house!

Syrius ~ I can't use the USPS website to calculate shipping, I'm in Canada (forgot to mention that... is that ok with you?).

aixporter ~ As soon as I get access to it. *sweat* Two weeks to go... We have enough things for 2 houses in here. Ouch. We can't wait to have the house and finally have our own place!

Syrius ~ I can't use the USPS website to calculate shipping, I'm in Canada (forgot to mention that... is that ok with you?).

aixporter ~ As soon as I get access to it. *sweat* Two weeks to go... We have enough things for 2 houses in here. Ouch. We can't wait to have the house and finally have our own place!

i'd like to have a place of my own too.. :drinks: good luck!

Yay! :D I'll leave feedback for you, please do the same for me.

It is, right? I love it. I'm really thinking I will keep my NH1 and sell the NH900 instead. I can get less money for it, but it's sad to let go of such nice technology...

I was curious, why did you decide to let go of your units?

I have both an iphone and ipod, have music on there but you know what when it comes to quality, I just don't sense the depth of field in music coming from an ipod.

I understand the simplicity and ease of use with the ipod, and I admit I manage my music collection through iTunes, but what if the hard drive goes bad? I doubt we can go anywhere without minidiscs.

If only mac support could be improved some how. It doesn't look like legacy md went anywhere with that... :mega_shok:

PS. You should keep the silver NH1 =]

Hum... Mainly because I don't feel it's practical anymore to have to carry many MDs around with me, and the difficulty I have experienced with Sony's music program. But I have to agree the the sound that comes from the NH1 is completely different from the one that comes from my Zune. The sound from the Zune is good, the one from the NH1 is excellent. Yeah, I'll probably end up keeping the NH1, but I have to let go of either it or the NH900. Whichever goes first I guess? But the NH900 is nowhere as sexy as the NH1. Mag-ne-si-um... Yum yum...

Hum... Mainly because I don't feel it's practical anymore to have to carry many MDs around with me, and the difficulty I have experienced with Sony's music program. But I have to agree the the sound that comes from the NH1 is completely different from the one that comes from my Zune. The sound from the Zune is good, the one from the NH1 is excellent. Yeah, I'll probably end up keeping the NH1, but I have to let go of either it or the NH900. Whichever goes first I guess? But the NH900 is nowhere as sexy as the NH1. Mag-ne-si-um... Yum yum...

Hi josiane, I could say that Im interested with your NH1. Im from Malaysia.