SI: Sony Style USA Offering Incredible Deals On Sony Bravia XBR9 Series LCD HDTVs

Rate this question

Christopher

Question

bluray_soundbar_hero

If you’ve held back from spending more than a thousand on a television in the last few years and perhaps satisfied yourself with a 26-40 inch LCD with limited features, it’s tempting to want more. If you still have a 60hz television and have seen a good example of 120hz, its hard not to want to upgrade. Falling LCD prices are also very tempting. 240hz is no longer just a trend at this point – I’ve seen the difference and its there. Features like Bravia Engine 3 and enhanced color reproduction on the latest Sony models are very noticeable. The Sony Bravia XB9, one of the best Sony TV’s of 2009, has these features and is now on sale in a fantastic deal. Sony Style has cut prices on the XBR9, which is now no longer priced in the stratosphere and comes packaged with some great hardware that could give you an HD experience that will satisfy for years to come.

SonyStyle is offering the XBR9 at the cheapest price ever. Click here to save up to $1,100 on select BRAVIA XBR9 HDTVs – if you’re a regular reader you know we only mention deals when they are incredible – for example, the stunning 52″ XBR9 is now $1,999.99 (was $3,099 before). Just imagine that huge 52 inch screen you’ve always wanted for the Football season and beyond for the living room, Blu-ray, or playing crisp PS3 games via HDMI. Also, the 46″ KDL-46XBR9 is $1,699.99 (was $2,599 before), and the 40″ KDL-40XBR9 is $1,489.99 (was $2,199 before). Wow! While these prices are competitive with other online offers, the real value is that for a limited time, you also get a free Blu-ray Disc player (BDP-S560) and sound bar (HT-CT100) – a $599.98 value – with this package, while supplies last.

So yes, you read that right, you get a truly amazing television, a sound bar, and a great Blu-ray player in an incredible all in one package at the same general price as the TV. I own the HT-CT100 sound bar myself and it has a bunch of HDMI connections (in and out), optical audio, and much more. It sounds fantastic for a small room or apartment and will satisfy the average person. However, if you don’t want the sound bar, sell it and use that money towards a 5.1 or 7.1 system. If you already have a PS3, sell the Blu-ray player and use that for the sound system or more games. You can’t lose here! You could even buy the television, sell the sound bar and the Blu-ray player and save even more money! I think I might have to bite on this deal myself.

View the full article

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet