SI: SonyStyle Japan Offering Snowflake DSC-TX1 Cyber-Shot Cameras

Rate this question

Christopher

Question

For those of you fortunate to live in Japan, you are probably used to the usual engraving options from SonyStyle. Sony offers interesting graphic additions for many products, including their Cyber-Shot cameras. This year is no exception, with SonyStyle Japan offering a unique snowflake engraving pattern on the beautifully designed DSC-TX1. The engraving, at no extra charge, will only be available for Silver, Black and Pink – which is unfortunate for those of you wanting this on the Blue and Gold models. This will be a limited time offer and compliments the already available Safari, Race, and Heart engraving designs.

View the full article

3 answers to this question

Well, it is pretty cool Cyber Shot Cameras, I like it a lot , special the pink one is my favorite. Well i visited the site and found that Gold and blue colors are also available. So then does will it appear in other parts of the world ?

Please reply back, i am curious to have one of it.

Regards,

Kristina

wow these look pretty cool .though ,I will stay away from slim options .

nope .these special colors is for japan only

That's not fair, such a wonderful phone not available outside japan. Well Japanese people are creating monopoly for it. Well i how about samsung S3650. It is the best alternative.

Regards,

Kristina