NW-A3000 and Connect Player

Rate this question

PHiNx

Question

I've installed and updated Connect Player to transfers songs to my A3000, and it was working pretty fine until I removed the device from the device list inside CP (he didn't want to refresh the playlists, so I thought removing and redetecting the unit is the best idea). However, connect player is not recognizing my A3000 anymore, and I don't know what to do to change that.

I've tried reinstalling Connect Player, reinitialising the A3000 didn't work either.

If anyone has encountered this problem, please post the solution for this issue as fast as possible, as I have ended up with an empty A3000 and a Connect Player that isn't recognizing the player...

7 answers to this question

I dont know if this will help you, but I had a problem where i was playing about with connect-to put the album art on. It suddenly stopped letting me transferring songs to the player. So I did exactly as you did. This doesn't work. What I did was to delete all the songs from the connect library. Do this when in connect-not from directory as this will mess up the artist, and re-scan your drives. Worked for me!

Have you updated to the latest version for ConnectPlayer for your region ?

As an alternative try using SonicStage V3.3 or V3.4 but make sure that ConnectPlayer is not open at the same time. However you won't be able to use ArtistLink or some of the statistics based CP functions (no great loss as far as I can see anyway)

Guest Stuge

Sonicstage 3.4 doesn't seem to work with my a3000, and yes I've updated CP to the latest version...

You will have to format your player (If i`m right ) to work with Sonic Stage ver3.4

Believe it or not, reinstalling Windows XP does solve the problem quite effectiveley :D ...

I have another question quite off topic...

What are the names of the 2 songs that are on a NW-A3000 when it is "fresh out the box". Could someone send me those songs (if its legal), or atleast the artist and song names, so I can download it off a music service or sth...

Believe it or not, reinstalling Windows XP does solve the problem quite effectiveley :D ...

I have another question quite off topic...

What are the names of the 2 songs that are on a NW-A3000 when it is "fresh out the box". Could someone send me those songs (if its legal), or atleast the artist and song names, so I can download it off a music service or sth...

Sounds like there would be a chance to fix the problems by editing the XP registry but its probably safer just to reinstal XP.

The songs pre-installed on an A1000 were:

"Dance Karate" by Paperface from The Legend Of Harley Knowles ATRAC256kbps 4:07mins

"Feelin' Hypnotized(Kaskade Mix)" by Colette from Hypnotized ATRAC256kbps 6:45mins

Edited by bogon07