X-series discontinued?

Rate this question

Ascariss

Question

8 answers to this question

with all due respect to all the people runing this website ,i dont really care if sony is going to discontinue the so called x serie(old hardware wraped in glitzy stuff), or release any other walkman for that matter, i have been a sony fun since for 25 years ,everything in my house is a sony ,i have 3 hd5s,2 nwa808,2 nwz-a808,nwza639,nwzx1060 but i fed up being short changed just because i live in europe,so as of 2 weeks ago ,i bought HTC desire phone running android , the sound is equal to any sony walkman.i know tha people here are expecting an android walkman ,if and when that happens,sony will find way to short change you by puting old hardware,less option,and more expensive than anything in the market ,so this message is to you sony you lost me and no matter what you are going to release walkman wise,im not buying it cause i opend my eyes and found better company that doesnt treat its customer as dumm

i for got to give you an example with short changing , sony just released xperia x10 runing android 1.5 while the other manufacturers release their phone with android 2.1 any with the x10 will need to wait 6 months to be able to upgrade ,so ther it is ,sony to you

follow up to xperia 10 running old android 1.5 that sony manufectures as brand new os ,all touch phone released up from january 2010 have multitouch capabilities, guess who lacks multitouch capabilitie ? yes ,you got it right xperia x10, and whats more weard sony is claiming to be able to add multitouch when android 2.1 upgarade wil be available for x10 !!!!!!!! and we all know that multitouch is a hardware capabilitie not a software addition that you could add as a hot fix or through firmware upgrade or whatever .but as i say i will take everything sony says with a pinch of salt , from my experience sony is so arrogant ,that they think they could put old or new hardware in there product and then stick sony on it and it will sell !!!??????? well not anymore cause sony if you just woke up there are new players in town cowon,htc ,dell, asus. and the big company that you lost a walkman war with, APPLE(although i dont know if sony knows it or not)

over 550 views but not a single comment about this post , itake it eeverybody agrees with me

Or, people just figure there's no point trying to guess or gripe. No one knows for sure, but we'll all find out eventually. My guess is they're letting stocks run low before releasing a successor though.

New Sonyericsson xperia x8 android 1.6 !!!!!!!! again all other manifacturers release there phones with the latest android version eather 2.1 or the latest 2.2 but sony as usual always playing catch up release a new phone with old software selling it as new!!! and guess what no multitouch short changing thats sony to me .

SONY fake believe