ISO: MD deck for quick transfers

Rate this topic

jessehurlburt

Hey everyone-

I'm an old minidisc taper. I started with a stereo sony mic into a mz-r70. From 1999-2001 I made about 30 recordings using this set-up. A lot of these recordings I never transferred, and I want to transfer these without having to playback each disc. Are there any decks that can simply save the files off the MD? I asked over on Taperssection.com where I normally post, but someone suggested I ask here to get the best answer.

Ideally, I'd love to find someone who I could rent or borrow a deck from for a weekend and transfer these recordings. I know I'm brand new here, but I've been in the live recording scene for a while. Here are my recordings on archive.org. my tapes

Thanks Everyone!

Jesse

• 5 months later...

I'd be willing to pull the music off a couple of discs for you. If you want to pay for postage both ways. I'd like give back to the forum that way.

Send me a PM if you like with the details.

Hi Paperclip,

I also have a small collection of about fourty 60-and-74 Min SP minidiscs which I am wanting to transfer to mp3 files.

How much would you charge if I sent you the discs to transfer the audio tracks to a couple of CDR disc?

Thanks,

Fabian.