NW-E005 and MP3 File Manager?

Rate this question

cbx103

Question

11 answers to this question

Well, I bit the bullet today and headed over to Sony Store Canada to buy my new E005F :D

It's everything I expected... excellent battery capability, excellent looks, excellent sound quality with my Shure E4Cs. I have to say, navigation is also very impressive for a one line device. It's intuitive and easy to use.

I tired MP3 File Manager and guess what, it didn't work. When I tried to play my MP3s it kept on saying "CANNOT PLAY" for every track. I tried all sorts of bitrates. Then I tried SonicStage CP and all worked well!

Oh well, not too bad I guess. File transfer was fast with SonicStage, not too big of a deal.

Edited by silvermark

Guest Stuge

may i know which bit rate of atrac is nicer?which one has the same quality with mp3 192kbps?

off topic .

At higer bitrates you won`t be able to make out the difference b/w Atrac & Mp3 ..It`s obvious Atrac 352kpbs is nices but it takes up lot of space ..so recommened bitate is Atrac 3 Plus 192kpbs .

Well, I bit the bullet today and headed over to Sony Store Canada to buy my new E005F :D

It's everything I expected... excellent battery capability, excellent looks, excellent sound quality with my Shure E4Cs. I have to say, navigation is also very impressive for a one line device. It's intuitive and easy to use.

I tired MP3 File Manager and guess what, it didn't work. When I tried to play my MP3s it kept on saying "CANNOT PLAY" for every track. I tried all sorts of bitrates. Then I tried SonicStage CP and all worked well!

Oh well, not too bad I guess. File transfer was fast with SonicStage, not too big of a deal.

I hope that the frequency is 44.1kHz

Atleast on my 608, if it's anything other than 44.1kHz it simply wont play.

ANY means ANY, ie 48000, 32000, 22050 anythin..........