Sony Insider Forums
Sign in to follow this  
plata90

Delete my account - need administartor contact

Rate this question

Question

3 answers to this question

We're sorry no one was (yet) able to help you. There's no reason you could not stay around and share the experience. Some of your posts got restricted because you insisted on multiple and repeat posting, under the wrong topic names and after we asked you to stop.

There's a lot of good people here who would probably help you, but you have to be a bit patient. You can wait around a bit, in other words. Lots to learn.

If no one at all responds to your other (main) request post, we can do something to delete your info. But, frankly, your behaviour and your expectations of our behaviour do not meet what we consider to be normal online etiquette.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi,

this is a quite old post but I have to pull it up because no one can or does not want to help if someone requires her or his account to be deleted.

I have made similar experience like plata90. I contacted moderator, no reply at all. If you claim a "normal online etiquette" then what about not replying from MODERATORS?

Is it that what you call "etiquette"? Sorry for that but it's getting more and more annoying.

If you find that this post is against forum rules, VERY fine, go ahead, kick me out and delete my account! That would be fine for me.

If that is the only way to get outta here, posting sh*t and shouting or something. Very strange forum, indeed

Firstly it's not clear to me why an argument by someone else might cause you to be involved....

It's very simple. When you post here (and same anywhere on line) your words become the property of the owner (and by indirection, the users) of the forum. They are public, the internet is public.

We have had individuals insistent that "their" posts were their own domain to delete en masse (sorry for using French words when you are from Germany) and in some cases succeeding in doing it, wrecking a bunch of good threads and/or eventually uttering threats (of legal action) from these "worthy" people. Interestingly their REASON for uttering threats was (often if not always) that they wanted their own sayings (which were in dispute and probably made them look bad) removed, usually as the coward's way of winning an argument.

I'm not accusing you of cowardice. But unless you have a reason to dispute (such as you are one of these users who contributed hugely and then wants to delete everything, disguised as someone else), this looks like a flame throwing exercise and will be treated accordingly.

We're not talking about personal information such as is found on FB, here. But if you choose to tell us (and the internet) about yourself - no kidding, it's not private, and the world will archive it. Better for you maybe to go back and live in a hut by the side of a river in a dark forest (with the occasional clearing so you can get enough Vitamin D in between hunting down mammals for dinner). Turn off the power (which you won't want, right?) and enjoy the silence.

Enough said.

This thread is now locked. Feel free to start another and we can delete that, if and when you become abusive, as seems likely.